Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Taehyung park his car after we arrived at his apartment. I was about to open the door but he stopped me, he immediately went out and went to the right side to open the door for me.

I giggled when he extended his arms to help me. He's now smiling cheekily .

"What a gentleman" I said that he replied with a proud smile.

A dog barks and I look at the dog laying comfortably in my arms.

The cute tannie is wiggling his tails, wanting his daddy to carry him.

"What a cute little puppy, aren't you hmm..." Tae mumbled and yeontan answered him with a lick on his face earning a laugh from me.

Tae chuckled and carried yeontan. He then placed his hand on my waist. We entered his apartment and I placed my bag at the couch.

"Satang, baby..." He said getting my attention.

"Yes.." I said,

"You want me to cook for you??" He said and wiggle his eyebrows.

I look at him teasingly " why? You already know how to?.."
I said earning a frown from him.

I chuckled and went closer to him. I pinched his cheek and his nose just wrinkled at me.

"Of course I want to taste again your food. What is it this time then.." I asked

He put his hand into mine and softly grab me to the kitchen.

"Well Jin hyung teached me this simple food, I hope you'll like it"

"Of course I will love it!"

He sat on a chair then hugged me, making me sat on his lap sideways. He then buried his face on my neck which makes me laugh.

"Why is my bear so soft and clingy today hmm??" I asked and caress his hair.

"I just miss you, we haven't seen each other for days.." He said then looked at me while pouting. His head still resting on my shoulder.

"Well at least I'm here with you now. Right now you really look like a bear"

"Nope, I'm a tibear.." He said then smirked

"What??"

"Tibear, tiger and a bear" he said then crashed his lips into mine.

I unconsciously smiled and moved my lips to answer his sweet kisses.

"You're naughty! You will really cook or we'll just stay like this for hours??"

"Well we can stay like this for hours.." He answered and I smack his arm playfully.

"But I'm already hungry you silly!!"

"Hmm. If you want I can be your food, I won't mind!"

I glared at him and he just laugh heartily.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes and then he decided to cook for the two of us.

**

"How was it??" He asked while I'm chewing the food he cooked. His lips is parted open while intently looking at me , waiting for my comment.

I showed him thumbs up and nodded.

"Its good!!"

He looked at me suspiciously.

"Jinja?.."

"Yes! "

"Kekeke that's good." He said. He even parted his mouth open so I could feed him up.

I stared at him while him munching. I can't help my self but to pinch his pouting lips.

"What's that?' He asked

I smiled " nothing..'

We finished the food and then we proceed at watching movie at his room. We sat on the bed his back is resting while I'm leaning against his chest, placed between his legs. He is hugging me from the back, laughing hard while my endless screams is echoing at the for side of the room.

We're currently watching some horror movie and Tae cant stop laughing because of me.

"Yah! Are you really watching" I asked

"Of course!"

"Then why are you laughing? Its not that we're watching comedy"

"Because my baby is so adorable.." He said and gives me a smack on the lips making me blush.

I hit his arm playfully but deep inside, my heart is screaming because of happiness.

I can't believe this precious man is mine..."

______________________
______