⁛Imagine walking in the city with him as a friend⁛

-Public transport

-Spending money at covenience stores

-Taking photo's at the big water fountain

-Buying food from food stalls

-Giving money to less fortunate

-"We should do this more often, Im sure"

What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Other than walking around the city with your friend Park Jimin! It was a bumpy ride on the bus, people being loud and silly. Gosh, the bus had rubbish rolling around everywhere. Jimin allowed you to sit at the window, hey, ladies get first priority. he didn't mind the aisle seat. The bus dropped you by the Mall. It was very crowded so you decide to skip that. 

Convenience stores is the way to go. You walked down the long streets of the city. Then, you passed a misrable looking gentleman. You stopped him, asking a question. "Are you okay?" He was homeless. you and Jimin had the heart to give him a small bag of coins. he almost cried, it was enough for a shower and a meal. You loved helping people. You continued your journey to the stores. "Gee, I hope he has a good future, poor guy." Jimin felt bad for him, he hated seeing the state of the less fortunate. 

Once at the convenience store, you explored the aisles, checking out the lolly aisle. Jimin took a bag of a sour looking lolly, and you took two chocolate bars. A caramel one and a white chocolate one. Jimin payed, what kindness. He just had to snag a few squares of your chocolate bar. Obviously. At another convenience store, Jimin bought a drink to share, he handed you a straw and he grabbed one of his own. 

You both headed to the fountain right in the center of the city, you sat on a bench nearby, eating your snacks. You took turns, placing your straw in the drink and having a sip. Jimin had longer sips than you, so as a punishmnet, he had to check 5dollars into the water fountain. "What were you going to do with that small amount anyways?" He looked at you blankly. "Buy chocolate." You both laughed hardly, making people nearby look at you weirdly. 

A food stall was close by, selling hotdogs. "Oh me need one of those!" You said in a funny voice. Making Jimin chuckle. You walked over, tossing your chocolate wrapper in the bin on the way. You both ordered a hotdog each, you cheers them "Cheers!" Jimin couldnt finsish his, you were glad to finish it for him! 

Then you headed to the park to lay on the grass, looking at the sky. Jimin tug on your hair, making you look at him. "We should do this more often."

Later on, you caught the not-so-clean bus back home, what a lovely day trip.