⁘Hot makeout in the rain with him⁘

(Heyyy, I tried adding in Jimin's flirty personality but I'm not so good with love stories so this might not be the best quality, also this might make readers uncomfortable so if you don't like stuff like this than yea...)

You walked beside Jimin, who was caught up in work all day. I had taking him on a long walk, but it was quite warm today. Luckily, it was around 5pm when it began raining. The cool rain in the warm weather was oddly relaxing. Jimin was very sexy today, his grey hair was gorgeous. 

Anyways, we continued walking in the rain, down a walking trail. It was about 6:21pm when the rain went from rellay light to a bit firm. I unfolded my umbrella, allowing Jimin to stand under it with me. We were walking calmly and talking about random stuff, including the members, animals, our favourite songs and all that random stuff. Jimin the found a bench under a thick tree were the rain wouldnt get us so badly. 

Jimin: We will sit over there, so we don't get too wet. You don't wanna catch a cold.

I'll tell you this. I kinda liked whenn I got colds. Jimin would be so caring, and we would lounge in bed all day with hot drinks and food, icecream and fruit, also watching movies. I didn't want to be sick, but I liked the time Jimin spent with me. Anyways, as wwe sat down, I looked around in the sunset area. Rain patting on the concrete path. Jimin leaned closer, resting his head on my shoulder. I was a bit evil, looking down. The rain making his white shirt semi-see through. My evil eyes stared at his abs. Heehee, I couldn't help it. He noticed my, resting his hand under my chin, making me look at him. 

Jimin: Where you looking YN...?

YN: Nowhere.

He nodded, knowing damn well I was being evil-eyed and looking at his handsome body. He moved me onto his lap, until I was sitting on his lap, facing him. I leaned, snuggling into his chest. He began singing my favourite song in the whole world. It made me feel so warm inside. 

https://youtu.be/dNUnnb8F-Cw                                                   (copy link to find out what song it is)

His heavenly voice was so beautiful. People walking past would give strange looks, but we were happy. Once the song ended, his voice trailed off until he was silent. He moved his head back, closing his eyes, breathing gently. I took this moment to admire his features. His perfect lips, sharp eyes, flowing hair, and his smooth skin. I placed my hand on his cheek, making him flinch. He looked at me. 

Jimin: You are so beautiful YN, you know that right. 

I blushed, looking away. He placed his hands on both sides of my face, squeezing my cheeks a bit, making my lips pout. He kissed me, for a good 5 seconds. the kiss was deep, and he let out cute little sounds. Both our eyes were closed so the rain was a lovely background noise. Then, things got more steamy. I was still on his lap...

JUST LIKE THIS

Rain dripping down both our faces as we kissed again

Rain dripping down both our faces as we kissed again. His hands being  bit sneaky, as they snuck to my thigh. His hand went up and down my thigh. His hand was cold, arg. His other hand on one side of my face, making the kiss deeper. The kiss ended, but only for half a second so we both could catch our breath. The rain slowly got heavier, wetting us more. It was getting a bit cold, but Jimin's arms wrapped around me, kept me cozy. 

The things got intense...His tongue slid across my bottom lip during the kiss. I realised he wanted permission, and I let his tongue in. The loooong kiss was amazing. Then he suddenly stopped, looking around. 

Jimin: We should move, I want to do this makeout session in privacy.

I nodded, and we both stood up to leave the bench. I wanted his lips on mine again, once he started it took a long time for me to pull away.  He lead me to a large grass field. It was okay to sit on the wet grass, since we both soaked in rain. I was knelt on the grass, getting comfy when suddenly Jimin kneeled down infront of me, pushing me down. I was trapped under him.

The kiss continued, but I felt hot under his body. My hands on his back, as he was in control. He ran his hands through my hair softly. We stopped the kiss, getting more energy. I noticed it was now dark. the big full moon above us, rain still falling. I was inturrupted by Jimin, who kissed me hardly. He even bit down on my lip a tiny bit. His hand travelled on the bottom of my thigh, up my dress until it was on my upper thigh. I flinched, he must of noticed because he pulled away. In a breathy voice he said:

Jimin: What's wrong? *Moves hand from thigh*

YN: Nothing..I'm fine...

He continued, moving his tongue in again. I loved this moment, then h pulled away from my lips...Moving down. The dress I was wearing had a V-neck, giving him acess to half my chest. He placed wet, but gentle kisses all over my skin. My head was back, a little unintentional sound came from my mouth, I could feel Jimin's smirk as he placed more and more kisses.

Then, he placed a finger on the V-neck, pulling it further open to allow himself to add more kisses. He even made a few marks. I wouldn't be able to wear a V-neck or low cut shirt for about  a week. Although, Jimin would be happy if I wore a shirt like that, he'dd be happy for my marks to be shown off. He is always going on about "Let everyone know who left those gorgeeous marks on you love." 

This rythm of tongue kissing, leaving marks, and soft butterfly kisses went on and on. It repeated until Jimin rolled off me, laying beside me. We both panted, looking at the star covered sky. The white stars painted the sky like white paint dots on a black canvas. His hand was under my head, acting like a pillow. I moved, my head resting against his side. 

YN: Jiminahh...? Jiminahh..?

Jimin: Yes queen..?

YN: That was fun, and quite steamy.. I want to continue but its cold out here.

Jimin: Yes love, I thought that to. Shall we go home, take a bath together, snuggle up in bed with snacks, and fall asleep to a sweet Disney movie..?

I obviously agreed happily...He was so cute and sweet. We took eachother's hand, walking off into the nightly distance, on our way home. What and absolute amazing night...

 What and absolute amazing night