⁘Imagine Jimin's confession over text⁘

-Heart emoji's

-Audio messages

-long paragraph's

- "I hope you feel the same way.."

I was late night texting my close friend Park Jimin, we had been close for like...my whole life! Due to the virus, we couldn't see eachother. It was valentines day, and I really didn't want to talk about it. I did have a slight crush on Jimin, but a guy like him could never like ME. 

Anyways we were texting about people at school and all that. When suddenly he send a text I read about 6times...

Jimin's text: I have to tell u something, I hope ur ready...

Your text: Oh ofc, tell me anythingg

You were confused, he was typing some long ass message. You sat there, wondering what he was gonna say. Were you in trouble? Maybe you forgot something? Did he have a secret to tell you? So many question's ran through your mind. You laid down in bed, pulling the blankets over you. The light of your phone lighting up the space under the blankets. Then..

*BZZ*

Jimin's text: YN, It's a special day today..I hate for you to miss out and I did have something planned for a long time but the virus came in ruing it all. Don't freak out but I have a confession. YN, I have liked you very much since the day we met as toddlers. I always made it a promise to make you my girl, so please..Be my GF...? ❤❤❤

You pratically dropped your phone. No way in heck, he had feelings for you!!?? You blushed and responded skillfully.

Your text: Oh Jimin, I have had feelings for you too. I wanted to confess but I thought..A guy like you would probably have a better gurl than me.

Jimin's text: No no no, your my girl. we match. Like...Milk and cookies. Made for eachother.

You blushed at his cuteness. He was and angel. He sent you a snapchat pic---

You laughed in a cute way, he never failed to make you all warm and happy inside

You laughed in a cute way, he never failed to make you all warm and happy inside. You both continued being all lovey to eachother...

Jimin's text: ❤⭐🌹❤⭐🌹I love youu my queen

Your text: Jimin you are the cutest thing everrrrr

Jimin's text: I hope you feel the same way, I love youuuu <3

Your text: I love you too Jiminie