⁛He comforts you after getting harrased⁛

It was a very special night, me and Jimin were attending RM's birthday. RM was a very good leader, always being there for others, so I had to attend his party. It was at a club, there were going to be loud music, maybe a few drinks, dancing, and just having fun. 

At the house, I stood in front of Jimin, adjusting his black tie. He ran his hand through his hair, smiling down at me.

Jimin: Woah, how can you be so fine YN...Simply gorgeous my love...

YN: Oh my gosh Jimin, you can't make me blush like this!

He lifted my head up, his hand under my chin.

Jimin: Why are you blushing, hm? Do I make you shy?

No kidding! He made me so shy, my face would go so fricking red, I might as well be a tomato! Anyways, the dress I was wearing was simple but nice. 

I really liked it, and so did Jimin

I really liked it, and so did Jimin. The whole care ride, me and Jimin complimented each other. He was such a sweet heart.

The party was amazing. The other members were there, along with some other of RM's friends. One of RM's friends was a guy called Hwan. He was actual a fine looking guy. WE shook hands, and I thought 'We won't really come in contact again, since he's RM's friend' but boy was I wrong...

After a few drinks, Jimin back-hugged me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Jimin: Baby, is it okay if you go over to the other girls? I kind of want to hang out with RM

YN: *Kisses him* Of course Jiminie. You go with the boys, I can go to the girls

Jimin: Thank you love. I wont be long.

YN: Okay Jiminie. See you later.

We kissed, and Jimin walked away. I turned around, and saw a group of girls. They wore stupidly small dresses that showed too much and had heaps of makeup on, making them look weird. They weren't the type of girls I like hanging out with, so I decide to just sit on a sofa in the corner of the club and text my bestie. 

I sat down, taking my phone out. Then, Hwan came over. He sat beside me, smiling kindly. 

Hwan: Hello there. I came over since I didn't really like the converstaion the boys were having.

YN: Yeah, I prefer to be alone, but you can sit here if you want to. 

Hwan: Your very lovely YN...Wanna hang out again sometime? Maybe at my place? Or yours?

YN: Um, I don't think it'll work. I'm very busy at the moment and I am Jimin's gir-

He placed his hand on my knee, making me drop my phone in shock. I breathed heavily. Then, he moved his hand higher up my leg. I flinched. 

Hwan: YN...Like this??

I couldn't get words out, so I just stood up and walked towards the bar. Hwan came up behind me, his hands on my waist. He pressed me against him. His hands crept all over my body, he spun me around to face him. He was going to kiss me, but I managed to escape his grip. 

I ran through the partying crowd, towards the end of the bar, where I found Jimin with RM, Suga, and some other guys. I hugged Jimin, who was sitting on a bar stool with a drink in his hand. He pulled me onto his lap, in a way I was facing him. I nestled into his neck. 

Jimin: What's wrong love..? You seem bothered.

YN: It's really nothing Jimina. I'm okay. 

Jimin: No babe, your bothered. tell me what's wrong. Please love...

YN: Okay um...This guy, he um harrased me. 

Jimin: Are you kidding me!? Where is he? Lemme at him!

YN: No baby! Don't start something! It'a fine, I'm okay!

He moved me of his lap, storming away. I followed him, trying to stop him. He turned around, gripping onto my shoulders, looking me in the eyes. 

Jimin: YN...Baby...Who touched you? Tell me, it's not okay. 

YN: Okay um...It's that guy over there... *Points to Hwan*

Jimin walked angrily over to Hwan, tapping his shoulder harshly. Hwan turned around, noticing me standing behind Jimin. He smiled nervously.

Hwan: Oh um, hello? You must be YN's boyfriend. I'm Hwan, nice to me-

Jimin: Don't play me, you touched her. Npot in a goiod way either. You need to leave. Now. 

Hwan: Hey look I am so sorry...Please sir I-

I couldn't believe how Hwan touched me earlier. He was gross. Jimin was pissed, he raised his fist near Hwan's face, as a warning. 

Jimin: Listen, you need to go. Now, you're a disgust. Go, leave now. Before things heat up. 

Hwan nodded, eyes wide. He walked past Jimin fearly, making his way to the exit of the club. i watched as he left, hoping he wouldn't return.

Jimin turned me around, pulkling me close as I snuggled into him.

Jimin: Its okay YNiee...He's gone. you can stay with me now. We will go home soon love. 

YN: Okay Jiminie...I love you...

Jimin: Let's go with RM, spend some more time with him then we'll go. You need to relax. 

(Omgg this was actually so long. 870 words >-< I'm sorry if it was boring, I wrote this over a few days so I kinda forgot the story a lil bit. If you stayed here, thank you so much for reading. you have so much patience :3 Anyways, have a good day/night)