⁘Photoshoot with him⁘

You sat on a small stool, waiting eargerly for Jimin to arrive. 

There was a kind of theme you two were doing, alley cats. You didnt know what jimins outfit would look like, but yours...

You wore a black skirt with a small chain on the side. You long sleeved black shirt had a white collar with tiny silver embelishments. You had these black, stylish heeled boots and black gloves. This was one of your favourite outfit so far!

Then, Jimin came into the room. he look breathtaking. He came over to you, sliding his hand around your waist.

Jimin: Do you know...You look so hot right now?

You smiled, blushing also. He was such a charmer. 

He wore something similar, black gloves, a suit kind of thing, and his hair was styled to perfection. you touched his earrings gently.

YN: Jiminah! How do you look so good in these?

Jimin: Oh I dont know??

He shrugged, blushing a bit. You liked getting your revenge, making him shy back. 

First, he was getting some solo photos. His whole look could of told a story...He was stunning. The coloured lights shone on his body making him look un-real. His sexy expressions and poses were enough to make anyone cry. Then, he motioned for you to come over. You both posed, his hand on your waist. He stared at the camera with his sharp stare...

After a few pics, you got a 5minute rest. He was given a lip balm and he applied it to his lips. You leaned on him, stroking his hand.

YN: I am so lucky to have you...Thanks baby, I love you...

Jimin: I love you too babygirl--

You both went over to the camera to check out the photos. You saw Jimins first...Holy moly he was seeeexxxxyyyyyy as hell.

Holy moly he was seeeexxxxyyyyyy as hell

YN: Damn Jiminie

YN: Damn Jiminie...So sexy...

He smiled cheekily, lifting just the bottom of his shirrt, showing some of his abs. You blushed, closing your eyes tightly.

YN: Jiminahhhh!! *pulls his shirt down*

Jimin: Whats wrong...? This body is yours.

You blush, shoving him gently. He was a flirt, always making you red with shyness. he took your hand, carressing it. 

Jimin: Lets go love, one more round of photos...