⁘Cuddle session⁘

(Your not pregnant in this story, okie?) 

Jimin was quite stressed about an upcoming concert. He was performing his song, filter. He was scared to mess up in front of all the fans! 

Anyways, you came home at about 6pm, after late night shopping with friends. Jimin had     ever-so-kindly let you go and have fun, while he waited at home. You didnt know about his worries, until you arrived home. You opened the front door, stepping into the warmth of the house. There was a scented candle on the shelf near the door, spreading a calming vanilla scent around the room. 

You placed a shopping bag with some new clothes on the kitchen counter, lookiing around for Jimin. He must be upstairs. You walked up the stairs, stopping in front of the closed bedroom door. Maybe he was getting changed? You knocked, getting no response. You knocked again, getting a small peep out of your little mochi.

Jimin: Come in.

You opened the door, closing it behind you. The look of the room was amazing, you loved the feeling you had being in your room. 

Jimin was on the bed, in shorts and a baggy white top

Jimin was on the bed, in shorts and a baggy white top. He looked at you, not smiling. You imediantly something was up. He wasnt his cheerful, happy little self.

You began taking your shoes off, leaving by the bed. Jimin looked at the TV, not looking at you when he said, 

Jimin: Hey baby. How was shopping?

YN: It was good, I bought a new skirt and two new shirts.

Jimin: How nice. 

He was watching some Korean drama, but you interupted him, sitting beside him on the bed. You turned the TV off, leaning onto his shoulder. 

YN: Jiminshi. Whats wrong baby boy?

He sighed, looking away. 

Jimin: Nothings wrong, I'm just-- tired. 

You brushed his hair back, taking in his gentle features. You wanted to place a kiss on his soft lips but you didnt, seeing he wasnt very...In the mood. Although, you wouldnt just leave him, You needed to see him happy. 

You pulled a blanket over the both of you, seeing him get comfy by wriggling in his spot. He leaned back on the headboard off the bed. He slightly smiled. 

YN: Jimin, your worried about something. Tell me and you'll get kisses...

Jimin: Uhhmmm...Fine. I'm worried about the concert!

You bit your lip, hugging him.

YN: Oh Jimin, its okay. You'll do great. Lets relax, lets cuddle. 

He nodded, looking like he was about to cry a bit. You both layed yoursleves down, laying on your sides, facing each other. He then brang his hand to your face, stroking your nose gently. 

You giggled, smiling. He then smiled, the happiest one youv'e seen this evening. He the motioned you to change positions. Then, you were in your favourite cuddling pose.

Laying on top of him. You laid on him, looking down at his features. His nose, lips, eyes. 

You snuggled your face into the crook of his neck. He smoothed your hair with his hand, humming a tune. He was closing his eyes gently, moving his hand to your back. Jimin began moving his hand on your back. See, your dress had a slit in the back, so your back was bare. Meaning Jimin's hand was cold on your back and it moved around. 

Then, he rolled the both you over, making you trapped beneath him. He looked so much happier and relaxed. Then, he began whispering right by your ear.

Jimin: *whispering* Your so beautiful, sweet, and irresitable. 

You giggle softly as his finger traced on your cheek. He drew a heart shape with his finger on both your cheeks, seeing as how it relaxed him, you let him. Then, he took your hand, as you both stretched in bed. He looked down at you, your still under him. He then decided to tease you, he smirked, running his hands in his hair. You groaned, getting the 'Jimin effect' right away. He chuckled, seeing his effect on you. Then, he sat up. You changed your positions at the same time, him grabbing a bottled water to drink. You layed your head on his lap, gazing up at his perfect face. He ran his hand in his soft, silky, hair once more before drinking some water. What a view. 

He then layed back down, becoming the big spoon. You loved being in his arms, he then whispered:

Jimin: I'm going to get some sleep YN. Goodnight gorgeous--

You nodded, and he snuggled his head into the pillow, breathing on your bare back. You soon fell asleep after him. What a lovely night, you promised to make a sweet breakfast for him, he didnt needed to worry. He would do great.