Chapter 7 | Four Letter Word

A/N: Hello, my lovely readers!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Feedback is always much appreciated. Happy reading :)

“I love her so much!” I whispered to Kirk, looking at Sarah who was still asleep.

“Why don’t you tell her?” Kirk whispered back.

I sighed, resting my chin on my knuckles. “What if she doesn’t love me back?”.

A loud thump interrupted our conversation, followed by a groan.

“Sarah?” I asked, walking over to the bed. She leaned up against the side of the bed, all tangled up in the sheets.

“What?” She asked, rubbing her eyes and looking up at me.

“You alright?”. She nodded.

She looked at the clock. “Hey, what time does the bus leave?”.

“Two.” Kirk answered.

“Two?! Fuck, that’s, like, no time!”.

“That’s still four hours. You’ve got plenty of time.”.

Sarah groaned again. I laughed and kneeled down to her. “Someone’s in a bad mood this morning, huh?” I teased her, messing up her hair.

“I’m hungover!” She said in defense. I looked at Kirk and smiled; and I could tell he found it a bit entertaining, too.

I took Sarah’s hands in mine. “How many did you have last night?”.

“I dunno, twenty five?”.

“That many?”.

“I don’t know, James. But I had too many.”.

I leaned in and kissed her. “It’s okay.” I smiled.

She yawned, stretching out and causing her cleavage to nearly pop out of her nightgown. Oh, fuck. She’s so fucking hot… god, how am I supposed to keep my hands off of her? I thought.

“A’ight, I’m gonna have a shower.” She announced, standing up. I just sat there and watched her walk to the bathroom, in awe of her beauty.

“You’ve got it bad, don’t ya?” Kirk asked me as soon as the bathroom door shut.

“Huh?” I replied, slipping out of my trance.

Kirk laughed. “You really do love her, don’t you?”.

I stood up and started pacing around the room. “I do! I really do! But I just… I just can’t tell her! And I’ve never said it to a girl before!”.

“It’s not that scary, James.”.

I sighed. “Sarah’s different from all of the girls I’ve ever kissed. She’s not just some groupie I can bust a nut in.”.

“I know. Y’know, I kinda think she loves you, though.”.

“Really?”.

Kirk nodded.

“Hello? Can I come in?” I heard Lar’s voice from outside the door.

“Yeah, come in!” I yelled. The door creaked open and Lars stride in wearing only his underwear, a beer in one hand. He crashed on the unmade bed.

For a few moments, a silence hung over the room.

"Uh…" Lars finally said. "Did I interrupt something? Something important?".

Kirk and I exchanged glances. I might as well tell him. I thought. "Lars, I love Sarah." I sighed, grabbing a beer and sitting down beside him on the floor.