Chapter 11 | 50 Shades of James and Sarah

(A/N: SMUT WARNING)

Midnight, coming down the stairs, hearing James playing One on his acoustic guitar. I held onto the handrail for support, as I was drunk by that point.

He had his back turned to me, so I slowly came up behind him, enthralled by his playing. I stood behind him, and he still wasn't aware of my presence.

"Fuck." he muttered when he fucked up. He reached forward and grabbed his beer, taking a sip.

Fuck, I love him. I should tell him. I thought. No, I can't. I fucking can't.

He started playing The Call of Ktulu, and I sat on the back of the couch. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head as I watched his fingers closely, wanting them on my skin; needing them on my skin.

"Oh, hey, babe." he said, finally noticing me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?".

I felt myself blushing madly. "Oh, James. Thanks. You look amazing, too.".

He set his guitar down beside the couch, and I moved closer to him. "Sarah." he said, staring into my eyes.

"James." I replied, leaning in closer. He put his arms around my waist and before I knew it, I was laying underneath him, making out with him.

I could feel his erection through his jeans, and I felt myself getting wet. "Babe," he moaned as our lips briefly separated.

"Oh, James." I moaned as I felt his fingers near the rim of my shorts. I wanted him so bad.

I looked up at him, feeling myself blush, and reaching down to undo his fly. I felt around for his cock, but before I could do anything, he clamped a hand around my wrists.

"No, babe, I'm in charge." James whispered in my ear.

He skillfully took my shorts and underwear off, and I felt his dick go into me.

"Oh, god!" I moaned as he penetrated me.

He roughly grabbed my ass and rammed into me. His eyes were fixated on my tits, which were still covered by my black tank top. Although I wasn't wearing a bra, so I knew he could see my hard nipples through the fabric.

"James!" I screamed, holding onto him tighter. "Oh, fuck. Oh, god. I need you!".

"Oh, babe." he moaned, gripping my ass tighter. "Oh, fuck, Sarah.".

"Fuck me harder, James! Please!".

He rammed into me harder, and I could feel liquid dripping out of my pussy and down my thigh.

It felt so good, so goddamn good. I let one leg dangle off the couch, giving James even more room to do whatever he wanted to do with me.

"Fuck." I moaned, closing my eyes as I felt James' chest grazing over my hard nipples with every movement. "Oh, James.".

"Oh, babe, you feel so good." he said, his words a whisper and his warm breath on my cheek.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, arching my back and feeling myself getting close to my climax. "Oh, god! Oh, god!".

James moaned and tilted his head back, both of us lost in ecstasy. I felt myself cum, and he came shortly after.

He fell on top of me, his hard, wet cock, rubbing against my thighs. I caught my breath and wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging onto him tight.

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Let's do it on the floor, now, kitten." he whispered in a husky voice, and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.