The gift

(This is a time skip to after the 12 hours and it's closing time)

~{ luna pov }~

As stel and I are cleaning the building I find the usual lost phone or shoe or jacket an put them in the lost an found. Every 3 months we donate what's left to a shelter or give it to a kid who looks like they need some help, today I found the whole lost and found bin was full. I gues people were just leaving things now. I walked over to the balcony where stel waited for kids and did most of her tricks an sat down on the edge looking over the whole daycare. Stel usually played music where she cleaned, today it was 2000 Indies and she was down singing along to "hips don't lie" (Shakira Shakira) She usually sang more than cleaned the stage so I went down to help her, I used her silk hanging from the ceiling and floated down and over to the stage. Stel saw my shadow an looked up with a huge grin on her face, she had been trying for ages to get me to fly with her. I've always fallen every time I tried. And I would not be surprised if I fell on my face when I landed. (hm good idea luna) instead I floated to the ground like stel would, she was there in front of me clapping an jumping to show how happy she was. " proud of me sunny?" I asked jokingly, " I'm so proud of you!!! I can't believe you actually made it this time! Ooo you know what! I'mma make a celebration cake! Just for you it's gonna be amazing!" Stel yelled still jumping. stel loved to bake, Cakes, pies, cupcakes, cookies, you name it we have it somewhere in our house waiting to be eaten." you already make me a cake remember? Two days ago for actually doing a backup on the stage, besides im kinda caked out." stel thought for a second than ran up to her room, almost breaking 2 lamps along the way. A few second's later she ran out with a box and shoved it in my hands then started bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly. "Okok I know you don't like gifts but I got one anyway and I was looking for a good time to give it to you! And now is perfect!! Well what are you wait for open it!!" She said excitedly, I looked at her for a second in annoyance she knew I didn't like gifts because they always made me feel awkward but a gift from stel...? I opened the box and pulled out a small necklace, on the necklace was a little sun and a star in the center of the sun was a little glass ball. "Look in the ball part! It said something!! Ooo and look we match now!". Stel said holding out her own necklace, it was true we did match. hers had a little moon with the same glass bead on it an a star. I looked in the glass and saw 3 words over and over 'I love you.' I looked up and hugged stel, "thank you, it's amazing I love it so much!!!". Stel smiled and hugged me back "it's no problem loony, I thought you would like it." we went back to cleaning the room but I couldn't help but look through the bracelet ant those three words over and over... What is that weird feeling in my chest...?

There's chapter 2 things are moving quicker in this one so that's nice, by by peoples Love you have a good day or night (also it's luna is not sick or anything) jsyk

Love you have a good day or night (also it's luna is not sick or anything) jsyk. (635 words srry it's short)