Date night

(This idea was taken from my lovely partner @wriedonumber3 I hope u like it!! : b)

~{Stels POV}~

Today there we're lots of kids running around the play area, some of the littler ones were off napping or reading in the night section of the park and some were running wild around my day side. I was teaching some of the kids how to hang from my ropes but they were being annoying, some of them were being loud and obnoxious, some were trying to wrap the ropes around others, one kid tried to tie the ropes all up. So I just said that our class time was over and that we needed to find something else to do. The kids being kids weren't so upset and changed their activities quickly. I climbed up my rope and sat at the top starring at the kids playing. I caught myself looking over at the book corner at luna who was reading to a few kids and doing a silly little dance to make them laugh. I giggled at her dance and continued to watch her whilst on my little floating space in the air. Soon I had to get down because my show would be starting and the kids would be disappointed if I didn't preform today. So I carefully jumped down and went to get everything ready. I set up the chairs and a rug for kids to sit on. Just as I was getting ready to check the ropes I feel a hand touch my shoulder and Luna's familiar voice saying " need some help there?" I smiled and hugged her saying "it would be a huge help if you could get a the kids ready?"  she looked around and shook her head while runner off to get the kids. I climed up my rope and hid above the curtain just out of the kids reach. As soon as all the kids were down and ready I let go of the wooden frame that kept me up and fell in a flying motion to the ground.

~{Luna's POV}~

There she goes doing her performance. I always loved watching her do her tricks, today she was dancing in the air and twirling and being downright silly, I watched for a few before leaving to clean up the park, I was getting it done earlier than usual because I was planning on doing something with stel tonight. I didn't know exactly what yet but I wanted her to have fun after her exhausting day. Soon I finished cleaning and the kids were being picked up, I watched stell wave goodbye to the last couple of kids and try to walk to the balcony, I stoped her of course and took her hand above her head making her spin. She laughed and looked at me smiling, " so you already cleaned without me? Are u planning something!" she asked" mabye, mabye not depending on how u feel. " I said tauntingly she smiled and did another spin" good enough for a fight" she laughed again  I took her hand and led her up to the balcony. As we walked up I asked what she wanted to do, she thought for a second before replying" hmm well it's been a while since we had a karaoke night.. Or we could grab dinner?" it didn't matter what we did to me. I just wanted to feel all those emotions I felt on our last date. I know o should have just asked her but what if she said no... Or laughed at me? I couldn't handle it. " Karaoke sounds fun let's get ready?" stell held my hand all the way to our rooms. After she let go she looked at me for a second before blushing and going into her room. I blushed and went into mine, I picked a cute outfit

And went to wait outside my room, soon stell came out wearing the most adorable outfit ever

And we left for the karaoke place. When we got there stell looked so happy she started jumping and dancing. We rented a room and went to have fun! Stell started off by playing one of he favorite songs (comet -greg universe su) and sang it with me, after a few hours of singing we decided to grab some food from McDonald's. When we got there only the drive thru was open so we walked through and joked with each other the whole time, the girl at the window joked and laughed with us. She even paid for our food because she said we had made her day. We thanked her and left to watch the sunset while eating fries.

~{stells POV}~

As we watched the sunset I just thought of how I could tell Luna I liked her without ruining the day. We had know each other for year's and been through so much. And we had always been together but not actually together. People always asked how my girlfriend was and I would get flustered and tell them we were regular friends, although I had always wanted to be more... Finally I got the courage to ask. I put my head on he shoulder and looked at her, her eyes were so beautiful in the reflection. "Hey loony? Can I tell you something?" I asked looking back at the sunset" yea of course what's up?" she asked "well. We've known each other for year's right? And we've always been together haven't we?" she nodded" well have you even wanted to be really together?" I continued "I-i mean I just.... I like you... A lot. A-and I ju-"    I was cut off by Luna kissing me... I sat there in shock at what was happening. She was kissing me. She had her arms around me and everything. I put my arm around her neck and we kissed for a few more moments. When we parted I just looked at her, she was smiling and looking at me in a dreamlike way."I like you too stelly" we sat there looking at each other before I broke the silence and kissed her again. I shut my eyes and smiled into the kiss. This moment was the happiest of my life. And I wanted to stay like this forever.

(Cute.huh? So now they are officially aware of the others feelings they will get to get there for real soon... After a au chapter or something...) ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ