It's the little things in life

~{Luna POV}~

It's the little things, it's always been the little things she does, the way she does her hair, and how she kicks off her shoes as soon as we get home, the way she can effortlessly fly in the air, how she would spend all her money on candy if I would let her, it's all the little things that make stel herself. An isn't that amazing and isn't it beautiful an isn't it so wonderful how everyone can be themselves and find someone who would love them for that? I couldn't shake that thought for the whole week, we'd been a unofficial couple for a while now but I wanted it to be official. I wanted to be able to call her mine and be hers. I wanted to just wanted to think about her and know that what I felt was real.  So I came up with a plan! I was gonna go out and get some of her favorite flowers and something pretty for her and ask her tonight. As I grabbed my keys and tried to sneak out I bumped right into her. Stel starred at me with a curious look and asked "ooo where you going? Can I come with you!!!!" I felt a little bad because she had gotten so excited but I can't have her coming with me! That would ruin the surprise!  So I replied." sorry but nope!  I made plans to visit a old friend, and then i have errands to run after, you would hate it it's better you stay here." she looked a little disappointed but gave me a hug and told me to have fun as I walked out.

~{stel}~

Luna was being sneaky today so I decided to find out what she was up to, join as she was about to grab her keys and leave I stepped in front of her and she bumped into me. I asked where she was going an she told me she had to visit someone and do errands, I reluctantly agreed to stay and gave her a hug. So I had the whole day and place to myself. It was a little weird that Luna wanted to visit someone, usually she was the quiet reserved type. I'm glad she met someone she likes though! I thought while walking over to the balcony, I walked into my room and played animal crossing for a while before I got bored and decided to go to the store across the street. We needed some more groceries anyway. I wrote a quick note and put it on the table and wrote a note on my arm to not spend more than 5$ on candy and left. As I walked over I saw someone standing around the corner just staring at me. I walked a little quicker until I reached the store. I shoped for a bit before just as I wa about to leave I saw that the only thing I put in my bag was candy. Way more than 5$ worth. So I just gave up and put it all back except 2 bags of butterscotch and some gummies for the kids. While I walked back across the street I saw the weird someone from earlier was still there. I didn't think much and walked inside and locked the door. As I was putting up the candy I heard a knock on the door, I walked over and looked out the window to see the weird person there, they were wearing dirty clothes and had a long jacket on with a ripped shirt. And in their arms... Was something..? I opened the door and asked if i could help them. They told me that they saw me coming from a daycare and asked if i could watch their kid (thing in their arms)  because they had to get their life back together and their only chance was today. I agreed and let them inside, they put their kid down in one of the cribs and thanked me for this, before they left I asked if they needed clothes. They reluctantly agreed and let me give them a clean shirt and pants. I also gave them a 50$ and told them they were welcome anytime and their kid was in good hands. The kids name I learned was laura and she was the prettiest baby I have ever seen. After a few hours laura started to cry, I warmed up some milk and gave it to her she drank 2 bottles of it before falling asleep again. It was around dark when mina (person) got back. I offered to let them stay the night but they said it was ok,  I saw them out and told them to comeback anytime for free. Soon after that Luna came back and I told her about my day. She seemed very interested in it and after a while we were sitting in her room watching tv when she asked me "hey I know we've been kinda together and kinda not for a while and I wanted to ask if u wanted to make it official?" she pulled out a beautiful bracelet with little stars and suns and moons all over it, it was rose gold and had a little chain wrapped around the outside. "It's beautiful!!" I cried tackling her in a hug, we fell off the bed and onto the floor laughing. " so is that a yes?" she asked " Its a of course!" I said while kissing her cheek. We stayed like that the whole night. Wrapped in each other's arms, on the floor.

(Bloop)(now their dating your welcome) this is fun. Byeeeeeee  952 word