A quiet evening together

(For you my deer)  wriedonumber3

~{luna pov}~

Today is our anniversary, well the anniversary of when stel kissed me. But it still counts! So i decided to put together a little celebration, i had stel go get more candy for the daycare as we are almost out (someone keeps eating it all) and it will keep her busy for a while, i rush around setting everything up in our little loft house. Its gotta be perfect! I hung up a buch of streamers and pushed the Futon and bean bag chairs together so it would make a big comfy bed and layerd all the pillows and blankets i could find, i also ordered food from our favorite restaurants, so its all scatterd on the coffee table. I also picked out our favorite movies to watch! Mostly studio Ghibli movies, after everything is set up i run to my room to change into comfortable clothes because i plan on falling asleep on the couch with stel. As i walk in i see a small box wrapped up in yellow and orange paper, not wrapping paper just colored paper. I smile and pick the box up shaking it slightly, as i open it i see a bunch of little candies. Stels favorite, butterscotch, and in the center of the box is a small paper thats been folded clumsily. The paper read.

" my dearest moonie, covered in silver and gold i know you have tricked me, so there is something i stole. To find your item, just give a slight hum, for wherever you go it follows. "

"She got me a riddle?"  i think to myself. Well this should be fun i finish getting dressed in a baggy t shirt and fuzzy pants and start my quest for whatever she stole.

~{stels pov}~

Im out shopping for candy and little things we need, milk, butter, bagels, when i spot a small plushy on one of the shelves. Its a little cow with stars and moons as spots, its fluffy and a baby blue color. Before i can think its in my cart and im continuing the errands, it'll be the perfect anniversary present for luna!

                            ~*・・・*~

On my way out of the store i stop by a small dinner near the daycare, me and luna go there often an know the owners on a first name basis. Their a nice old couple, Jim amd Thomas, they usually give us a free coffee when we come in but this visit wasn't for the coffee. It was to borrow a few boxes and ribbon for lunas present, and hey why not accept the free coffee.  Jim and i talk while i wrap the box, i tell him of my note to luna and my plan, he tells me about him and Thomas' anniversaries, the antics they used to get up to. Its nice having  someone to talk to about relationships, and Jim always wants to talk about ours. He even got Thomas questioning when me and luna would get together, sweet old dudes.

~{ lunas pov}~

I. Cannot. Find. It.

I looked through everything!! Then redid everything!!! (Even better than before but still!!!)

Click

"Hey honey im home! And i have coffee from Thomas!"

Oh no....

~{stels pov}~

I walk into the daycare calling for luna but shes nowhere.
"Probably upstairs getting dressed" i think climbing to the top floor.

Oh my...

I feel out done.. Like really out done.

As soon as i open the door i see a darkish room with purple led lights, the bean bags are all linedup against the futon making a really big couch bed, an all my favorite food is on the table still hot, on the tv howls moving castle plays from the beginning, an there just where you wouldn't see her if you wernt looking is luna, in fluffy pjs. Its all so amazing! She probably worked the whole time on it and i only got her a plushy! Imma definitely get back at her!!

I walk over and kiss her all over her adorable face! This is just the start of my evil plan of revenge!!
After giving her the box i go to change my clothes into pjs too, i put on a light green tang top and fuzzy shorts.

                             ~*・・・*~

After we ate and watched a few movies i see luna looking around and at me, then i remember the plan!

"Did you find what i stole?" i ask innocently

"Nooo! I looked everywhere!"

" ever think its cuz it wasn't here?"

"..."

Just as she was thinking i lean over and kiss her again, but more this time, it lasts for a few seconds. And when we part her face is lit up.

"Figure out what i stole yet dear?"

"You are such a goof ball!!"

"Am not! You just didn't think about ot enough!"

We go on for a while joking and cuddling, till i cuddle up to her chest and with my moonie and her moon cow, fall asleep.