A long awaited talk

(Someone forced me to do angst im so sorry)

~{ Lunas pov}~

Its been a few weeks since stels done anything affectionate towards me, we haven't really talked much, i tried to aske her on a date but she just said she was a little busy now and i haven't been able to do much of anything with her. I only see her when we're at work,otherwise she shuts herself up in her room and won't let me in. I don't know what to do or where to go. We have always been so close and now she suddenly wants nothing to do with me. I miss her so much. Its like shes grown bored of me...

~{stels pov}~

Ive been avoiding luna for weeks now. I want to talk to her! But i don't at the same time. I feel so alone. Shes always trying to talk to me and make plans but... I just cant. I don't want to be around her. But i feel bad for leaving her alone. Whats wrong with me. Im supposed to be in love with her! But i cant be around her without hating it. I just want to love her again. I want to need her again. I don't want to be alone anymore. Im not enough she deserves better. She deserves someone who wants to be around her. And talk to her! Not me. Better than me. I walk over to my closet and open it, staring at the dress she made me. She put time, love, everything she had into that dress. And here i am. Avoiding her and the judgemental gaze of the pictures of us.

~{luna pov}~

"I wanna try again, im sorry i don't know what i did but please just lemme make it up to you! I love you. I don't want you to go... " I think about what to say as i slowly walk over to stels door. Stopping just in front, I check to see if i have everything. Flowers, check, necklace, check. Slowly i raise my hand to open the door.

Knock knock

I try to look happy as the door slowly opens, there she is. In her pajamas. Looking as beautiful as the day we met.
"S-stel, i'm so sorry! I don't know what i did that made you upset with me.. I really want to fix it though! I don't want you to hate me, because i love you! Please let me make it up to you! I just want to be yours! And you mine... Im so sorry...."
I feel tears rolling down my face. I quickly look at the floor, not wanting stel to see me like this. I feel a tear on the back of my head. And hear quiet sobbing, i look up and see stel standing in the doorway shaking. I drop the flowers and necklace box and rush to hold her. To tell her everything is going to be ok and that we will be ok, that theres no reason to cry. But before i get the chance she backs away to the other side of the room, leaning on the wall. I try again to come hug her but she just cries more and more. I don't know what to do so I grab her fluffy blanket and sit down by her wrapping her up in a big burrito, she stoppes shaking and slowly looks up at me, i start telling he its all going to be ok and holding her hand, doing everything in my power to console her and calm her down.

~{stells pov}~

As i look at luna i can't help but see the little tear stains on her face. I made her cry. I avoided her so much that she thought it was her fault. She loves me so much and i just hate myself. I don't understand why she would ever want to be with someone like me. Why would she love me? After all ive done. I just want to curl up in a ball and die. I lay my head on lunas shoulder and in a quiet whisper i apologize for it all. I tell her what ive been feeling and why i hate it and that i really do want to love her and be with her but i cant because she deserves so much better. As i ramble on she quietly listens and when im done she askes one question.

"Do you think you would be happier if we weren't together?"

"... No i think i would be even sadder. I don't know what to do... "

I say as i feel tears forming in my eyes again. I feel lunas hand wipe them away and she holds me. We talk for the rest of the night and decide that we will still be together, and shes gonna get me someone to talk to about all my thoughts, someone who can help.

Luna closes the daycare for a week so we could reconnect and make up after the long break. It was nice she took me on a date everyday, an made me feel comfortable and happy. Im so lucky to have someone like her. She understands and gives me space. But she still wants to love me no matter what. Everyone should have someone like luna...