Chapter 22 - The Storm

CW: ((cursing, blood, disturbing scenes, abuse, implied child death))

A/N - longest chapter I've written so far 😮‍💨 hope you like it!!
—————————————————————-
Saturday, August 10th, 1985
10:00 A.M

As you start to wake up, you realize you're nicely tucked into bed. The covers are warm and pulled up to your collarbone, and your head lays comfortably on your pillow. You recall the events of yesterday and smile to yourself "He must've tucked me in when I fell asleep"

You're pulled from your thoughts by the rain that is tapping on your window. "Y/N YOU UP?" Henry calls from the kitchen "YEAH"

"BREAKFAST IS READY IF YOU WANT IT"

"OKAY" you drag yourself out of your comfy bed and step into the shower since you didn't the night before. The shower head makes a high pitched squeaking sound and the water pours out, steaming up the bathroom. You let the hot water run down your body, soaking your hair, skin and face. You're in there for a while, enjoying the warmth.

When you decide it's time to finally get out, you wrap yourself in a towel tightly when the rush of cold air makes contact with your skin. You run back to your room as fast as you can. You run to your dresser to turn on your record player and Sweet Dreams starts to play, then you begin to get dressed. "Hmm well it's a rainy Saturday which calls forrr... extra comfy clothes" You throw on some soft shorts and pick out a loose T-shirt, then run a brush through your wet hair. When you're done, you turn off the music and go into the kitchen to eat the breakfast Henry made. You sit down at the wooden table and Henry slides you a plate of food "We'll you're up early, how'd you sleep?"

"Really good"

"Good!" Henry laughs to himself knowing that you fell asleep in Michael's arms. "Mikes arms must've been rreeeaalllyyy comfy huh?" He couldn't help keep it in, it was just so cute to him. You nearly choke on your food and your cheeks turn pink "WHAT-"

"Oh relax I'm just teasing you, have any plans for today?" You take a deep breath to calm your warm face. "Nope. Not yet at least, I'll probably call Mikey when I'm done eating"

While your house is calm on this rainy morning, the Afton household is the complete opposite. "YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME, YOU ARE COMING MICHAEL. THAT IS FINAL."

"WHY"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKIN' BRAT THATS WHY"

"BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING-" He's cut off by his father smacking him right in the face.

"NOT ANOTHER WORD" William storms out of his sons room, slamming the door and locking it from the outside. Michael sits on his red carpet holding his now red, stinging cheek. Once he hears William's footsteps fade and he knows he's out of ear shot, he reaches for the phone "Thank god I have a phone in here"

Brrrring.. Brrrring.. Brrrring..

"It's probably Mikey, I'll get it" you get up and pick up the phone "Hello?"

"Oh good you're up, meet me at Circus Baby's at one okay?"

"Circus Baby's? Why the hell do you wanna go there all of a sudden??"

"I don't."

".... So.... why????"

"I'll explain when you get there, I'll see you later"

"Okay then, later." You turn around to Henry who is still eating his breakfast "Hey Henry, do you think you could drive me to Circus Baby's around one?" His head shot up "Circus Baby's? Well, yeah, but I thought you and Mike didn't... you know- want to... go back to any place like the uh.. diner"