Chapter 26 - The Ultimate Test

Disclaimer: f/s - favorite snack, f/d - favorite drink
A/n - Sorry if the chapter seems a little rushed, I didn't have a lot of time to write it but I wanted to write and post this so bad 😭😭
——————————————————————

The whole outside of the school is all decked out in the schools colors. There's, flags, banners, streamers, balloons, school merchandise, music, and even food stands. Surprisingly, a ton of people from school are here this early. It's 4:47 and the game doesn't start for almost another half hour. Michael parks his car in the parking lot and you both start to walk through the crowds of people to get to the bleachers, where Astra said to meet.

Everyone is already at the top of the bleachers, except you and Michael, who are currently walking there. "They better get here soon because I don't know how long I'll be able to save seats for them" Astra says looking over the back of the bleachers. When she does, she spots you and Michael walking through the parking lot. In your outfits. She immediately stands up nearly falling down the bleachers and gasps "OHMYGOD GUYS GUYS GUYS YOURE GONNA DIE OHMY- LOOK!!!LOOOKKKK" She jumps up and down, basically fangirling. Jermey yells "HOLY SHIT" and slaps his hand over his mouth when he peers over. "What're you two idoits looking at??" Raiden asks. Without taking her eyes off of them for a second Astra replies "Two dumbasses who don't realize their feelings for each other". Considering that they all are convinced, or rather know, you both like each other but don't know it, this makes all of them rush to look over the back of the bleachers, not wanting to miss witnessing a moment between you and Michael.

Once in front of the bleachers, you spot all your friends already looking at you guys. More specifically Astra looking at you with a huge smile. Already knowing what her smile is about, you think "Oh shit. she's never gonna let me live this down.". You and Michael head up to where they are. "Aw well isn't that cuteee" Astra says giggling once you guys get up there. "Shut up asshole" you say lightly pushing her to the side. The rest snicker to themselves.

Everyone screams, jumps, yells, and chants, which make the bleachers shake as the football players run out onto the field. The energy of it makes all of you excited. The boys all yell every time someone messes up or scores as the game goes on. Astra however, looks straight up bored and confused as to what is going on. Attempting to save her from boredom, You nudge her "Wanna go get food or something?"

"Yes very much so" you turn around to the guys to let them know you're leaving "Hey we're getting food we'll be right back, you guys want anything?" They all shake their heads no and get back to their yelling. You and Astra push through people just to get to the bottom and to the food stands. Thankfully since the game is in the middle of going on there isn't much of a line. There's a guy with curly jet black hair with super dark green eyes who seems to be about your age working the stand. When Astra sees him, she almost faints. "Do you SEE him?" She gasps. You look over at the guy "Yeah? What about him?"

"UM he's so HOT??!" you just shrug in response. "HOW are you not dying right now??"

"I don't know, I don't normally get crushes I guess"

"Oh right right it's because you like Mike how could I forget" your cheeks go red at her comment. "I DO NOT"

"You're blushing" she says in a sing-song voice. "YEAH BECAUSE YOU'RE EMBARRASSING"

"Mhmmm sure. Oh! Oh! It's our turn!!" Astra fan girls, doing tiny jumps and small claps. The guy working at the stand handed the people in front of you their food and they left. Astra ran right up to the counter "Heyyy! Can I get a small coke and a small popcorn??" she bats her eyes at him. "Sure," He looks at you and smiles "and what about you?" He says as his eyes wander, clearly checking you out. "Oh I'll just have a f/d and f/s" he winks at you "Got it". When he turns around to prepare your orders, Astra grabs both your shoulders, turning you to face her. She has the biggest open smile on her face "....What?"