Chapter 34 - Finally!!

A/N- Kind of short chapter:/ I didn't know what to write lmao and I'm a little sick from allergies so idek if this chapter is all that good😑 hope you enjoy anyway tho!
———————————————————————————

After spending an hour with Michael on the hill, nuzzled into his side while gazing up at the stars and constellations, "We should probably get back to the rest now, it's been a while" he says. "Oh shit I forgot about them for a minute- yeah we should"

The both of you get back into the car and start heading back down that pitch black road: the only source light being from the moon. As the humming from Michaels car fills your ears you start to think, "I still cannot believe that just happened?!? It's hard to wrap my head around it but it's real, that really just happened" you turn you head to look at him. The moonlight illuminates his near perfect features beautifully- it's hard to look away.

He can see you out of the corner of his eye and grins. Instead of turning to look back at you, Michael reaches for your hand and intertwines your fingers, without looking away from the road. He brings them up and places a kiss on them, then rests them on your thigh, making you blush.

When he pulls over behind Chris's truck, you realize that they have absolutely no idea about what just happened and are probably wondering where you two went for over an hour. "Mikey?" You ask. He turns his head. "Yeah?"

"Do we tell them?"

He stops for a moment and thinks. "...Well, they're going to find out eventually and I don't see any harm in it, but it's up to you- whatever you want"

Thinking about how they'll all react, especially Astra, you giggle. "Yeah, let's tell 'em"

Michael laughs while opening the car door "Alright". You run around the front of the car to be next to him and he takes ahold of your hand. "This is gonna be so funny" you say. "You're so right" he responds.

Once near the top of the hill, at a spot where you're both not too close but not super far Michael stops walking, causing you to stop walking. You look up at him confused as to what he's about to do. He looks down at you winks quick, then looks back in their direction. None of them have noticed your presences yet. "YO!" Micheal yells to get their attention. All of them shoot up and whip around, startled at the sudden yelling. "OH! LOOK WHOS FINALLY BACK" Jermey yells. "THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN UP TO?" Jake calls. Micheal lifts up your intertwined hands high up so they can all see. You laugh as he does so. "OH MY GOD WAIT" Astra says, being the first one to catch onto what Michaels implying. Once she says that it starts to somewhat click in the rest of their brains. "WHAT?!?!!" Jeremey shouts.

Micheal leans down and quickly kisses you. Astra screams and rises to her feet, jumping up and down. "NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAYYYY!!"

She starts running towards you guys and the others follow behind her. You and Michael laugh.

Astra nearly brings you to the ground with a hug and then the boys pretty much tackle both you and Micheal. You guys really did find the best friends ever.

"You're our homie Mike, but if you ever break her heart we just might have to kill you" Jake laughs. The others laugh and agree as well. "I would never" Micheal says as he smiles and looks to you.

"I would love to stay here for a while, but I really gotta go my mom will kill me if I'm out any longer and I have to bring you all home" Chris says. "Alright, It's late anyway so we should probably go too" Micheal says.

Astra leans in close to your ear. "You better call me tomorrow- I need DETAILS" she whispers. "I will, I will" you whisper-laugh.