Chapter 28 - IT'S ABOUT TIME!

CW: (cursing, a little smoking)
—————————————

The minute she gets home from the movies Astra runs to the phone in her room to call Jermey. She jumps onto her bed swinging her feet back and fourth waiting for him to answer, which doesn't take long at all. "Jermey."

"Astra."

"Did you SEE THAT?!?"

"FUCKING YES" he laughs.

"You know what I've had enough. "

"Ooooo you got a plan or something?"

"Of course I have a plan Jermey."

"Let's hear it then"

It's only Michael, Chris, and you in the car now. Chris dropped everyone else off first since you're still asleep. Michael made sure to scoop you up and carry you into the car with him very carefully when the movie was over. Michael sits in the back with you on his lap and his arms around you, preventing you from being woken up by the bumps or turns on the roads. "Am I dropping you off too Mike? I can if you want, it's no problem"

"No it's alright, I'm gonna carry her in and put her to bed"

"You sure you shouldn't just wake her up when we get there? Wouldn't that be easier for you?"

"It'll be fine" he smiles "This wouldn't be the first time I'm putting her to bed" Chris pulls in front of Henry's house and shifts the car into park. "Okay then lover boy, I'll see you later"

"If she wasn't asleep I would kick your ass right now. Later Chris"

"Bye" he laughs. Michael opens the door and gets out with one arm while supporting you with the other. Even the sounds of the truck pulling away, your front door creaking open and the sounds of Henry's snoring from the couch doesn't wake you. "Damn she's out cold, must've been really tired". He thinks as he slowly makes his way up the stairs to your room. Now standing in front of your bed, he sits down on it to slip off your sneakers. Once they're off he pulls back your blankets and lays you down under them. "Oh shit the jacket she'll get too hot in it". He lifts up your limp arm and starts to take the jacket off. Once your other arm is out, the feeling of the lost warmth wakes you up. "..What?" You think as you crack your eyes open slightly. The feeling of the blankets against your skin makes you realize you're now in your bed "I'm home??" You open your eyes fully and sit up to try to make sense of it- you are still half asleep, so this is quite confusing to you at the moment. You see Michael opening your door to leave your room. "Mikey?" You ask in a whisper, not even questioning why he's in your house right now. He stops in his tracks and turns around to you. He comes back into your room and comes to the side of the bed . "Hey" he whispers back, crouching down so that way you're both eye level "You fell asleep at the movies"

"Oh" is all you whisper back. Then, your remember his jacket. "Where's your jacket?"

"I've got it" he says holding it up for you to see. Without a thought you reach for it and take it out of his arms to put back on. Your sleepy mind barley registers what you're doing, all you know is that you want that jacket. Michael let's out a quiet laugh at your actions. "You wanna wear it?" You nod as you snuggle back down, allowing the smell of the jacket- or Michaels cologne rather- to fill your noise again. You hear Michael laugh a little and feel him move some hair out of your face as you drift back off to sleep. Before he leaves, he pulls the covers back up a over you a little bit.

"Okay so you got it?" Astra asks Jermey

"Yup. Got it all."

"Perfect. I'll call you tomorrow, night"