Chapter 35 - A Boring Movie

A/N- Oh em gee 53k reads!! Love you all 😩<33 (fr tho, ygs are funny asf)

CW: Ayooo!!! it's gonna get A LITTLE... spicy 😏
————————————————————————————

9:45 A.M.

As you begin to wake up you slightly shift around. In the middle of doing so, you can feel Michaels arm still draped over your waist- which is currently preventing you from moving all that much, and considering that your back is still against his chest, that means neither of you moved from the position you fell asleep in.

Wanting to know if Micheal is up as well you turn around as much as possible and peek one eye open. His hair is all messy- sticking up every which way, and he has a peaceful expression across his face. If you weren't half asleep you would've definitely been giggling, but for now you just admire in silence.

"You awake?" He asks in a sleepy voice, opening his eyes a little to look at you. To his surprise he's met with you looking back at him with one eye.

Not wanting to actually wake up, or stop cuddling with him, you turn back around and shake your head no. Micheal let's out a "Hm" in response. He moves around a little to stretch out his limbs but still remains in the same position you've been in all night.

"Me neither." He whispers as he buries his face into your shoulder.

Micheal starts to gently rub his thumb back and fourth against your waist, which ends up lulling you back to sleep in a matter of minutes. He as well falls back asleep not long after you do.

11:38 A.M.

Your body recognizing that the warmth that was once there is now in fact gone causes you to wake up. Looking over in search of the source of the warmth, you're sure enough met with an empty bed and the covers tossed back. You notice that your door is cracked open a little as well.

As you sit up and start to rub away the sleep from your eyes, your door opens more, revealing Michael. "Hi" he whispers. You hum in response. A smile finds its way onto Michaels face at your sleepy state. "I was in the bathroom, do you want to eat breakfast? I think Henry made some." Feeling your stomach now growl you nod and crawl out of bed.

When you guys come down into the kitchen, there's breakfast already waiting for you on the table. "Good morningggg" Henry says as you guys sit down. Before either of you get a chance to respond, Henry slides into a chair across from the both of you, props his elbows up on the table, and rests his head in his hands. "Sooo, tell me how it happened last night" he says smiling.

You and Michael look at each other and laugh a little. "Well-" Micheal starts "We- uh-"

Giggling at Micheal getting flustered, "Long story short, we were alone looking at the stars, we made a promise, the he kissed me and here we are." You say.

"Yeah." He says as he scratches the back of his head.

"Oh how cute! You know-"

You instantly drag your hand down your blushing face, knowing where this is about to go "-Henry Please it's too early for thatt" you whine, sinking into your chair. "Alright, okay. I'll save it for later" he laughs.

Henry gets up from the table and starts to make his way into the living room. Before turning the corner he turns back around for one last look at you guys. He smiles to himself as he watches you lean into Michaels arm and Micheal kiss the top of your head. "Or maybe I'll just have to save it for the wedding" he whispers to himself.

8:27 P.M.

After a day of doing nothing but laying down and playing video games, you and Michael lay in your floor, hopelessly bored.