Extra-mini theatre

"Ready, action, shoot!"shouted the director

A handsome teenager with pitch black, wavy hair and bloody red eyes began to mix some strawberries into a blender.

He looked very focused and diligent.

As he was about to pour the blend mixture, he suddenly got startled by a girl.

"Fairy of strawberries, what are you making?"asked Annette as she smiled cheekily

He was caught off guard by how close Annette was to him, that he mistakenly threw away the mixture.

The red mixture spread everywhere. It looked like a crime scene.

"Cut!"shouted the director

The director looked frustrated by this mistake. He was about to scold Lian for losing his composure when his assistant called him.

The director mood changes completely.

"OMG! These pictures...they are awesome and amazing. It can be the cover of our magazine."exclaimed the director in excitement.

Annette saw the picture and was surprised, she began to laugh and jokingly said"If the cooking magazine cover is this.... people might think that the magazine has changed its genre."

Lian sighed and pouted.

He looked at the picture and was upset.

The picture showed a very handsome man surrounded by blood(blended strawberries). It was a very captivating and beautiful picture.

Annette took the picture from Lian's hand and said to the director"Director, why don't we name our title "my school bully is very handsome."? I mean after all isn't Lian very handsome? And then after this is released, we can also show how much of a mess he had made, to make the show more interesting."

The director eyes shone brightly and he smiled evilly.

"Indeed, let's follow your suggestions Annette."said the director

"Our Lian is very handsome, I'm sure it will definitely be popular."said Annette with complete confidence

Lian blushed very much.

Annette, Annette just called me handsome...

He looked at the picture with a better attitude.
_____________
Author~Yes, this is the story behind the cover picture.

It's not blood, it's strawberries.