Chapter 11~Spy discovered

Hello everyone, let me reintroduced myself. My name is Mina and I have been spying on Annette Heart for a week.

Today is a new day, I hope that I can finally find some dirt on her.

I am currently outside class 6A, spying on Annette.

As usual, they are having a new dessert. Today, they seem to be having tiramisu. They look so happy and satisfied. I really want to have a bite.

Suddenly, I noticed that Annette has left her seat. I quickly hid behind the door.

"Guys, I will be back soon."said Annette as she left the classroom

I wanted to follow her as well but then I felt a very ominous gaze. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Hey! You!"shouted someone

I turn to look back and I saw the angelic beauty Alise. She dragged me to a side as she pushed me to a wall.

"I have been noticing that these past few days you have been spying on us. Tell me the reason behind why you are spying on us?"asked Alise with an angelic smile

I could feel my eyesight disappearing. Her smile was too bright and beautiful for my mortal eyes. Oh God have mercy for my eyes.

I wanted to make an excuse but then Annette appears.

"Lise, who is she?"asked Annette

Senior Lian appears and I see the tiramisu in his hands. That tiramisu looks even more beautiful and tasty upfront. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO TASTE IT!

Annette looks at me and says"Lian, you seem to have a fan! I'm very happy for you."

I felt shocked! HOW? How does she know that I love him?

Annette takes the tiramisu from Senior Lian's hand and presents it in front of me.

She smiles at me.

I find my heart beating very fast. Even though, she isn't a devastating angelic beauty like Alise, but her smile has a charm that could slaughter people.

"I present to you, my awesome friend's creation, tiramisu."says Annette proudly.

My mind went blank....

"Here, open your mouth! Say AHH!"instructed Annette

I subconsciously opened my mouth and soon a spoonful of tiramisu headed towards my mouth.

My mind went blank again.....

This taste...this taste.... I LOVE IT! The taste of coffee is strong but not overwhelming.Ths cream is so delicious and tasty, the overall taste is super yummy!

I feel like I'm in heaven....

I murmured"This is absolutely delicious!"

"I know right! I know that you have been looking at us for the past few days. You were too obvious. Your burning gaze towards the food was too obvious. You should have just asked us to try the food. The food made by Lian is absolutely delicious. You can't find it anywhere else."said Annette passionately

I have to agree with her, the food made by Senior Lian is absolutely delicious, wait a moment.... Senior Lian made the food.

I glance at Senior Lian.

His bloody red eyes looks coldly at me. His entire aura seems to scream get lost.

(In reality, Lian feels happy that Annette is praising him. As for his cold gaze, he always looks like that. It is absolutely normal.)

He made the food? WHAT? I can't seem to have an image of him cooking those cute and delicate meals. My image of him is crumbling.....

"Hey, if you don't mind, do you want to join us later for lunch? I really want you to try Lian's food as well. Not only is he good at making desserts but he is also very good at making savoury foods. Do you want to join us?"asked Annette

Without any hesitation, I agreed.

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduce myself yet! Hello, my name is Annette, you can just call me Annette."said  Annette with a welcoming tone

I also began to introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm from class 5C, my name is Mina. Nice to meet you!"

"Hi, my name is Alice, from class 6A."said Alise

Senior Lian looked at me and said"I am Lian, class 6A."

I felt my heart beating very fast. I can finally talk with Senior Lian, he finally notices me.

*The bell rings*

We all bid farewell as we head towards our classroom.

I can't wait till lunch time....