Chapter 14~Curry rice

"I'm home!"said Lian's mom

Lian's mom saw the depressing scene and she was clueless.

"What is going on?"asked Lian's mom

No one responded to her.

Lian's mom saw Annette and two other girls. she saw two new faces so she began to scan and inspect the other two girls.

Lian's mom exclaimed"Are you Mina and Alise?"

Alise and Mina were surprised, they had never met this charismatic, beautiful woman before.

They both nodded their heads.

Lian's mom smiled brightly and said"I knew it! You two look exactly like your parents! Mina looks like her mother but with curly hair. Alice looks completely like her father, even your appearance is so similar to him."

Alise was surprised and she asked"Are you perhaps Rose?"

Lian's mom smiled and said"Yes."

Mina looked at Rose with admirations.

"Lady Rose, my mother is your biggest fan! She always tells me how you saved her and how you rescued her. I heard many stories about you from my parents. Your legendary war against the east dragon, your reputation as the undefeated boss in the underworld. You have so many cool and awesome stories."said Mina with burning passion in her eyes.

Lian's mom laughed.

"I'm very happy to know that Grace is doing well. I wonder if Henry still finds me annoying because I stole Grace's heart."said Lian's mom

Mina looked surprised and said"Well, my father does resent you, but if he did that mom and me won't spare him."

Lian's mom smiled brightly and said"I guess so, poor Henry... If I was a guy, I wouldn't hesitate to marry Grace. Too bad... but oh well, I'm happy to see that both of them are doing well. So, Alise how about your father and mother? Is your Father still a crybaby?"

Alise sighed and said"Yes, my dad still cries a lot, but my mom loves his crybaby face. My mom seems to miss you so much that she wouldn't stop talking about you and your crazy adventures. I'm curious about your first love, is it true that you were actually planning to marry a girl?"

Lian's mom sighed and said"Well, I was planning to marry a girl who saved me. She was truly kind and loving, she would help me without expecting anything in return, her kind and gentle nature made me want to marry her, but unfortunately she was already taken by that bastard. I can still remember that bastard face who took my precious Goddess away. I still remember her warm, gentle smile which cleanse my heart"

"Mom, so that mean father wasn't your first love? So how did you guys kiss?"asked Lian with curiosity

Lian's mom smiled evilly and said"This is a secret, I might tell you one day but I'm not planning to tell you anytime soon. Anyways, why were you guys in such a depressive mood?"

Everyone becomes silent and they sighed again except for Lian's mom

"We were trying to help Mina to learn cooking but the results were not that good."said Annette as she looked sad

Lian's mom saw everyone's depressed faces and she laughed.

"So, Mina, it seems like you have inherited your father's deadly cooking skills. Don't worry, you still have hope. Your father's cooking skills are indeed nightmarish but he knew how to make a certain dish. It is curry rice. Although, he makes everything poisonous and unidentifiable but his curry rice taste very delicious. I'm sure even you will be able to make curry rice."said Lian's mom with confidence

"Is that true? Do you think that I can also make the curry rice?"asked Mina with doubts

Lian's mom smiled confidently and said"Absolutely!"

Mina's fighting spirit came back.

Lian, Alise and Annette also hoped that Mina could do it. This time, Mina began to cook curry rice by herself.

The whole process went smoothly, nothing was being damaged or ruined. After a while, Mina smiled brightly as she presented her dish.

The curry rice looked very homey and comfortable.

They all took a spoon and tried it.

Everyone seemed to be in bliss.

"Mina, you finally did it!'said Alise with happiness

"Indeed, it taste good."said Lian

"Well... What did I tell you? Didn't I say that you can do it!"said Lian's mom with a proud smile

Annette looked at Mina and smiled gently.

"You did it! Congrats!"said Annette as she felt joy and happiness for Mina

Lian's mom expression changed as she recalled a beautiful memory.

Flashback of Lian's mom,

"Your eyes shine like ruby and your hair is so flaming red. I really love it!"said a very beautiful girl with a gentle smile

The girl looked like she came out of a painting, her smile was soul captivating.

Flashback end.

Lian's mom looked at Annette deeply and thought to herself, it's just a coincidence, it can't be her.....

Everyone was happy.