Chapter 20~Representative

"Thank you for trusting me and defending me! Thank you guys!"said Mina as she cries loudly

Annette hugs her tightly.

Mina cries deeply in her embrace.

"Mina stop feeling sad, you look more beautiful with a smile."said Alise as she tried to make her smile

Mina sniffed her nose and tried to hold back her tears but she couldn't do it.

Mina began to burst out in tears again and said"I am not feeling sad, in fact, I'm feeling incredibly happy that I can't seem to stop crying."

Looking at Mina's miserable state, they couldn't help but find it very funny. Alise, Lian and Annette began to laugh.

William approaches Mina, he took out a packet of tissue and offered it to Mina.

"Please use these tissues, if you need more, I have another packet of tissue as well. So please don't hesitate to use them."said William with a smile on his face

Mina looked at William and she felt gratitude towards him. He was the one who trusted her and he was also the one who helped her.

Mina smiled brightly and said"Thank you!"

She took the packet of tissue and used it.

She saw everyone looking at her with a smile, her heart felt warm and full.

I am no longer alone....she thought to herself.

At the same time,

Haisy was feeling so horrible and depressed, she looked at Mina being surrounded by many friendly people. She looked at herself and mocked herself.

Haisy mistakenly made an eye contact with Annette, she quickly stopped looking at Mina.

Haisy wanted to leave but suddenly she felt someone touching her shoulder.

Haisy turns back and sees Annette.

"Haisy, do you really think that Mina was the reason why your younger sister is in that state?"asked Annette with a calm tone

Haisy feels confused and frustrated, she lashes out on Annette fiercely

"How do you know my younger sister? Don't you dare talk about my younger sister if you know nothing about her!"

Then she quickly leaves the classroom.

Annette looks at Haisy's back with pity and heartache.

After investigating Mina's past history, she found out a very saddening truth behind the real reason they broke up. Misunderstanding and the unfortunate circumstances made their friendship like that...

Mina cheerfully calls Annette.

Annette goes back to Mina's side.

Alise whispers to Annette

"What were you doing with Haisy? Did she do something wrong? What happened?"asked Alise

Annette just smiled and shrugged it off.

Alise did not ask any further questions, since she blindly trust Annette and believes in her.

Miss Smith approaches Mina and smiles

"I'm very proud of you!"

Mina could feel that her compliment was genuine, so she shyly smiles back.

"Miss Smith, I just realized that you haven't tried my food yet, can you please give it a taste?"asked Mina as she offers her dish to her.