Chapter 7~CoolMint part 2

I never knew that because of our keychains, I would soon be able to find her.

Because of that I would also meet my first love.

It was during my high school entrance exam, I had mistakenly drop my pen and when I was trying to pick it up. I saw the keychain. we were actually sitting next to each other during the entrance exam.

I notice a girl with extremely long bangs hanging in front of her face, it was covering half of her face. She looked gloomy and depressed.

The girl seemed very focus as she quickly finished filling in the answers and left the examination hall.

I wanted to leave as well but I had not finished, so I had to remain in the examination hall.

I wonder if we will ever meet again.

When I got back home, I decided to ask CoolMint if she had any exam, and she replied that today was her entrance exam.

With her confirmation, I was 100% sure that girl was indeed CoolMint.

Soon, our results were sent. I was luckily admitted into the school.

Chat log:

Strawberryfairy 💜: CoolMint did you entered the school that you want or did you fail?

CoolMint: Of course I entered the school, not that I want to brag but this time, I also got first place.

Strawberryfairy 💜: Good for you! So happy!

CoolMint: So how about you? Did you got in?

Strawberryfairy 💜: Of course, although I'm not as smart as you, I'm still decent.

CoolMint: Congratulations!

Chat log over.....

Anyways, I found out that CoolMint was the top ranker of our school.

I went to our school board and found the top ranker's name. It was Annette heart, I saw that we were not in the same class but I couldn't help but observe her.

I always noticed that she was mostly alone except for her friend Alise who was always with her.

She seemed like a person who did not care about anything except for her studies.

I noticed that Annette is a very fast learner and she seems to be gifted in both academics and athletically.

She tends to stay neutral, no one in her class wants to approach her, but no one will talk shit about her. People just did not care about her, it was like her existence did not matter.

I also noticed that Annette eats very less. Most of the time, she eats the dessert but she doesn't eat her main lunch. It was really very unhealthy.

I really wanted to make a bento box for her.

Anyways, Annette wasn't as indifferent as she wanted to be. Whenever, her classmates were in trouble, if she could help them, she would do it.

She was the type of person who blames herself the most and only sees the negative side. She was really pessimistic.

I didn't realize that slowly my feelings for her grew, before it was just a curiosity about my online friend CoolMint, but now I truly love her, not as her friend but romantically. She was truly too sweet.

However, I wish she wouldn't be too harsh on herself, I wish I could approach her and tell her how amazing and wonderful she is, I want to hug her when she is sad, I want to be there for her. But I'm afraid she will find me too scary.

She is a very hardworking and a kind person. Although she tries to not help others, she couldn't. Her consciousness would not allow it.

If she could do something, she would do it.

Even now, she was trying to help others.

Recently, everyday after school, she would go near the park deeper area.

Annette held lots of cat goods as she began to feed the kittens.

"Lemon, ginger, honey, I'm sorry for not being able to find you a home. I really want to bring you to my home but no one will be able to take care of you. So, I can only do this, don't worry! I will definitely try my best to find a home for you three!"said Annette with determination

I saw how the kittens would act very nicely towards her.

The scene was very touching.

After she left, I approached the kittens who were comfortably lying down after eating.

Lemon was a British longhair, Ginger was a Persian tabby with orange fur. Honey was a ragdoll. The three kittens were all different breeds of cats.

The three kittens approached me.

Its been some days but no one took the kittens, even though they are so cute and adorable but no one was willing.

I could understand Annette's concern, so I decided to bring them home with me, after all I can't leave them alone.

I brought the kittens home and my family were thrilled to have them.

I realize that I forgot to bring the blanket that Annette had brought for the kittens, so I went to the park.

The weather became bad, it started to rain very heavily.

I saw a girl desperately trying to find the kittens.

"Lemon, Ginger, Honey? Are you there?"she shouted.

I realized that she was Annette, she was getting really wet by the rain and she looked very worried and sad.

I felt very bad. I wanted to approach her but I'm afraid that she will be scared of me, I wanted to let her know that the kittens are safe and sound, so I decided to face her.

I am so glad that I wore my cap today.

"Excuse me, are you looking for the kittens?"I asked

Annette looked at me and I was shocked.

That face, it was her!

To be continued....