Chapter 12~Demon? Angel?

It is finally lunch time, I'm very happy that I can finally taste Senior Lian's food.

I have been dreaming about being with him, ever since I met him. I was too busy day dreaming about him, that class ended in a blink of an eye.

I was happily going towards the rooftop, when I unfortunately bumped into this annoying fake bitch.

"Halfen, I made this bento box for you. I hope that you will win the upcoming match. I'm rooting for you."said a very adorable, cute girl.

The handsome boy thank the girl and left.

I look at those two back stabbing bitches with hatred as I began to head towards the rooftop.

"Hey! Mina, long time no see!"said the adorable, cute girl

Mina looked at the girl with complete hatred and said"Haisy, what do you want?"

Haisy smiled.

"Did I hurt your feelings? Did you feel like crying? Will you beg him to stay with you?"mocked Haisy

At the same time,

Lian, Annette and Alise were heading towards the rooftop.

On the way, they heard two girls fighting.

"Haisy? You think that I would still have feelings for that trash? Well, I have no feelings for him. I am actually grateful to you for taking that trash."said Mina

"Oh... just admit it! You are nothing but a sore loser. You have no feminine charm, so he decided to leave you for me. You are only strong."mocked Haisy

Mina looked at Haisy with a cold glare.

Mina threw a pen towards Haisy. The pen just slightly missed Haisy but it made a mark on the wall and it cracked.

Mina smiled and said"Haisy, don't test my patience."

Haisy looked at her with hatred and said"See...you just use your brute strength. You know nothing about feminine stuffs."

Mina looked at her coldly and said"You mean like cooking? Cleaning? Sewing?"

Haisy smirked and said"Exactly!"

Mina laughed and said"Of course, I don't need those skills, when my servant can do it all. I can just find someone who could do that. Anyways, time is changing. We no longer live in the past. You can take that trash."

Haisy seemed mad and provoked Mina by saying"Well, that's why he left you. You can't even cook a decent meal, how can you call yourself a girl?"

Mina felt annoyed and said"I am biologically a girl, so yes, I can call myself a girl."

Haisy was fuming mad.

"Mina, if you dare why don't you accept my cooking challenge?"provoked Haisy

"Well, why should I?"replied Mina

Haisy smirked and said"Why... are you afraid?"

Mina hated Haisy expression, so she accepted the challenge.

"Tomorrow, during our cooking class, let's compete to see who wins?"informed Haisy as she left

Mina looked annoyed.

"Mina! Sorry, to hear your conversation, but who is she?"asked Annette in worry

Mina noticed Annette, Lian and Alise presence.

"Oh, she is a backstabbing bitch."said Mina

Annette could feel that Mina was feeling frustrated and annoyed.