Chapter 13~disaster

Annette, Lian and Alise face were pale and terrified.

The whole room was a mess and it looked like a bloody battlefield.
___________
A few minutes ago,

After school, Annette, Lian, Alise and Mina went back to Lian's home.

Today, nobody was at home.

Lian told everyone to wash their hands and wear an apron.

"Mina, can you cook something for us?"asked Lian

Mina looked very hesitant.

"Mina, I'm sure you can do it! Fighting!"cheered Annette

"Yeah, don't worry! Don't be hesitant, how bad can your cooking be?"said Alise as she tried to motivate Mina

Mina looked very hesitant and scared.

Lian sighed and he gave her a recipe.

"You can follow from this recipe, the dish is very simple, all you need to do is make rice ball."said Lian

Mina felt very reluctant but she took the recipe.

She started to read the recipe very carefully. She began to breathe in and out.

"Yes, Mina you can do it!"cheered Annette

Mina's cooking started.

Lian, Annette and Alise were horrified.

Each and every step of Mina's cooking was like a murderous scene.

Knifes were flying in the air, waiting to kill somebody, the fire was burning hot as it began to spread around the kitchen, the water tap was broken, so the floor was wet. Everything was a mess.

Mina seemed to be in her own world as she was super focused on making the rice ball.

Mina looked very satisfied, as she smiled brightly and said"Seniors, my dish is done!"

Alise, Annette and Lian looked at the unidentified mixture....their eyes began to twitch at that final product.

Annette, Lian and Alise began to quickly go and save the kitchen, before they began to rescue the poor kitchen.

Annette said"Mina, I think it's best if you sit on the sofa and wait for us."

Mina seemed completely clueless.

Lian carefully put back the knifes to its original place, Annette began to extinguish the fire, while Alise began to mop the floor.

After a while, the whole kitchen looked sparkling clean as if nothing was ever damaged.

They head back to the sofa.

"I will be very honest, Mina, I have never seen someone cooking as bad as you."said Alise as she sighed

Mina looked sad.

Annette felt sad for Mina so she held the spoon as she ate the unidentified dish.

"Mina, although your dish looks terrifying but the taste is better than the looks."comforted Annette with a gentle smile

Mina's heart began to beat loudly.

Alise and Lian also tasted the dish, their face instantly turned pale....

Mina also tried her dish and she immediately threw out the contents from her mouth.

Mina felt horrible and she said"I don't have a single talent at cooking. Seniors please don't force yourselves to eat my dish."

Annette, Lian and Alise looked at eachother, they sighed and smiled.

"Remember that as long as you have the will and motivation. You can achieve your goals. Don't give up on your ambition! We are all there to help you."said Alise

Annette looked at Mina and said"Yeah, Mina, don't worry! We are here to help you. Since we now know your problem, it will be easier for us to help you."

"Yup.."said Lian

Mina felt her heart warming up, she was very moved by their actions.

So, the teaching began.

Lian teaching Mina,

Lian tried to teach Mina, but Mina panicked a lot as she was too close to Lian. She couldn't focus on her cooking so her deadly cooking skills unleashed. The end result was even worse than the rice ball attempt.

Second attempt, since Lian failed and the results were worse than before, Alise volunteered to teach Mina how to cook. Alise tried her best to teach Mina, it seemed like everything was going smoothly. Until, Lian tasted the food. Lian was paralyzed for a while and his entire body became pale. Annette wanted to try but Lian persistently told her to not try it at all. Lian looked very sick and weak.

Third attempt, since the food was that deadly even though it looked normal. Annette decided to help Mina. Annette patiently taught Mina and told her very carefully where she went wrong. Mina messed up many times(and almost burnt the house), but Annette kept on encouraging her and told her that cooking is a fun process, so don't be that stressed. The final product came out decent.

Mina looked at the food and her eyes became teary, she looked at Annette and said"Thank you so much for your help!"

Annette smiled.

They began to taste the final dish. Alise, Annette and Mina were all surprised. The dish finally tasted normal. They were all happy!

Lian who was weakly lying on the sofa looked at them and smiled.

However, soon Mina's smile disappeared.

"What happened? You finally made a decent meal. You should be proud of yourself!"said Alise

Mina looked depressed and said"I know that I have finally made a very decent dish, but Haisy whom I'm competing against. She is very good at cooking and her food will taste even better than mine. So, I guess in the end, I will still lose."

Annette, Alise, Lian wanted to help her, but what she was saying was indeed the truth.

The happy mood became gloomy.