• 3

"What does this even mean?" Yeji scratched her head with a confused look on her face. "Who the hell thought it was a good idea to add LETTERS with math?" She whispered to herself while flipping the paper on opposite sides analyzing it. "Psst, Heejin."

"Yeah?" "I'm extremely confused. Like, beyond confused with the math." Heejin placed her pencil down and gave her full attention to Yeji. "See. This is exactly what happens when you make other people do your homework." "Well I didn't think about this happening!" Yeji whined then put her head onto the desk while her arms covered around. Heejin shook her head. "This girl...."

"Hey. You two. Stop the talking." Their math teacher miss Park called out. "Sorry.." Heejin gave an awkward smile.

"Oh my god Heejin!" Yeji sprung up suddenly. "Jeez you scared me!" Heejin said yelped while holding her chest. "Yeah sorry. But I just remembered!" "Remembered what?" I got invited to a party!" "Do you want an award or...?" Yeji tilted her head at the girl. "No Heejin. Anyways, I got told I can bring a plus one so I was wondering if you wanted to come to the party with me?"

Heejin instantly went into panic mode. Heejin had NEVER been to a party before. Although it wasn't the first time Yeji had asked Heejin to tag along with her to a party, she's only ever said no. Even with the same answer all the time, Yeji still asked anyways.

"Yeji. You know I don't do parties." Heejin sighed and turned back to face the teacher. "Heejin please? Can you live a little? All you do is study as soon as you get home. You aren't stupid so why study so much? Huh? No answer? Exactly, so you're coming with me." "Bu-" Yeji pointed her finger out at Heejin to signal for her to stop talking. "Party starts at 8 tonight. Wear something casual and I'll text you more info later. K?"

"Are you absolutely insane Yeji? Bad enough you want me to go to a party, but on a school night?!" Yeji playfully punched Heejin on the arm. "Just tell your mom you're coming over to my house to study. It's not the end of the world." Yej-" She didn't let Heejin finish by covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. "Can't wait to see you there!"