• 6

"Sorry I'm late miss." Heejin struggled to keep her backpack on her shoulders as she rushes to her seat. "15 minutes late..." Miss park sighed as she checked her watch.

"Hey Yeji! You seem happier than usual, what's up?" Heejin asked. "Oh it's nothing, I just had a good sleep. Yeji flashed a bright smile and continued to pay attention to the lesson.

Yeji didn't want to tell Heejin exactly what happened because only if she knew that violence in the slightest was involved, she would've flipped. Heejin is too nice at times. Regardless of Jackson humiliating her she would feel bad knowing he got hurt.

* Hwang Yeji please proceed to the principals office, Hwang Yeji please proceed to the principals office.*

As the typical high schoolers they are, practically the entire class looked in Yeji's direction and teased at her. The girl willingly got up from her seat and walked to the office.

______

"Please take a seat miss Hwang." The principal said. While lowering down onto her seat she looked over at Jackson that was sitting across from her. She wanted to cuss at him but for obvious reasons she couldn't. Yeji simply rolled her eyes and cooperated.

"Do you know why your here?" Principal Kim asked. The cat eyed girl confidently looked at him and got into a more comfortable position in her chair while crossing her arms. "Nope. I have no idea sir." Jackson scoffed at her words in annoyance. "Jackson over here had told me that you violently kicked him in the shins. Is that right?" "Oh come on. Really? Violently? It's not like I stabbed him."

"Yeji. You aren't understanding this. You injured him." She raised her eyebrows and glared at Jackson. "He looks like he can walk pretty fine. I mean, he literally came all the way to your office and his class is on the opposite end of school." "My shins hurt Yeji." Jackson raised his voice while pointing at his leg. "And people are dying but you're not one of them. Huh? So you're fine." "Enough miss Hwang. Jackson is one of our schools best athletes and we can't risk him being injured, especially how he has a game on Friday." "One of the best athletes my ass." she whispered to herself.

"Therefore. You missy, will have a one hour detention after school." "Are you kidding me?" Jackson tried his best not to laugh but unfortunately for him, Yeji noticed. "Dude! Why'd you flick my forehead!" "And that will be a 1 hour and 30 minutes detention. If you don't show up here after school I'll contact your parents about this. Unless you want them to find out your your abusive behaviour at school, I will see you here at 2:50 pm." Principal Kim motioned his hand towards the door to show Yeji she can leave.

She returned to the classroom and was met with many of the students giggling and whispering amongst themselves. She ignored it and sat back down in her seat.

"Yeji." Heejin said in a soft voice as she turned around in her seat facing the girl. Yeji looked up in response. "I heard you kicked Jackson." Yeji chuckled not denying a word. "You know how I feel about that Yeji." She tilted her head with a disappointed look on her face. "Heejin are you serious? There's no way you can be serious right now. He humiliated you and now YOU feel bad for him?" Heejin stayed silent for a second to process what she said. "Weren't you cool with Jackson though?" "Yeah but that doesn't automatically restrict me from calling him out when needed." Heejin sighed then turned back around in her seat.

______

"I am so boredddd! Yeji groaned as she twisted and turned around in her bed. "And kind of hungry.. maybe I should ask Heejin if she wants to get something to eat with me!"

 maybe I should ask Heejin if she wants to get something to eat with me!"

Yeji looked up from her phone and shook her head

Yeji looked up from her phone and shook her head. "I swear if it weren't for me, this girl would live in her house forever and not even get a peak of fresh air."

______

*Beep Beep*

"Why in the world is someone honking their car horn? It sounds so close to our house... Oh my she's actually here."

The girl didn't have time to even change. Okay, Maybe she did. But. She doesn't like to keep others waiting so she rushed downstairs without even telling her mother anything and met Yeji.

"I thought you were bluffing!" Heejin called out. "Why would I?" Yeji flashed her bright white smile. Heejin smiled back in response and got into the car.