• 8

While approaching closer and closer towards school, Heejin noticed a lot more stares at her then usual. Although she was confused she brushed it off as much as she can.

Walking past the halls, she over heard a bit of a group of girl having a conversation. "She looks like a clown!"

Once again, because Heejin is used to practically the whole school not liking her except Yeji, she ignored it.

Finally making it to her classroom as soon as she walked in, it went dead silent. At this point everyone was staring at her not even trying to hide it.

"What the heck is going on today?" She whispered. Heejin tucked her hair behind her ear while looking down at her desk trying to avoid eye contact with the others.

The teacher eventually walked in after a couple of minutes. "Okay class, I need you to all focus up here. Not towards Heejin." They all quickly shifted their vision but continued to gossip to each other. While analyzing the students, miss Park was getting suspicious.

"Do any of you have something to tell me? Did I miss something?" No one wanted to give an answer. She sighed and continued to teach the lesson.

For the rest of class no one paid attention to Heejin. It was like nothing even happened before.

______

Heejin tried her best to rush to her next period class to avoid more of the weird stares towards her. Until someone stopped her in her tracks.

"Look who it is."

She heard a familiar voice which caused her to look for who was talking. It was her bully. Kang Dayeon.

Heejin's eyes widened in shock. It was bad enough people were already looking at her more than usual now her bully is here once again.

Dayeon chuckled then scoffed at Heejin's presence.

"Ya. You look stupid. You know that right? That's why everyone's staring at you. Your foundation doesn't even match your skin tone. This isn't the circus, go find it cause it isn't here."

Dayeon and her squad regularly harassed Heejin. Regardless of Yeji sticking up for her each time, they continued without a care in the world.

Tears filled up Heejin's eyes. Her vision was blurred but she managed to find her way to her next class. As she sat down she immediately placed her head on the desk to cover her face and began to sob quietly.

"Jinni?" A soft voice called out tapping her shoulder. Heejin knew who it was right away but she didn't lift her head up. "What's wrong?" "N- nothing. Okay." Yeji took a deep breath. "Heejin. When someone cries it means their not okay. Please tell me what's wrong." "Dayeon is back." "What? I can barley understand you, you sound muffled silly." "I said Dayeon is back Yeji."

As soon as she heard that, her demeanour changed at the speed of light. "She's from vacation?" Yeji made a disgusted look on her face. "She was on vacation? I thought she left the school." "No. I heard she was in Mexico this whole time. She should've stayed there and gotten eaten by sharks or something. But seriously, Heejin. I know your not crying just because Dayeon is back. Come on explain." At first the girl hesitated to answer in embarrassment, but she went for it anyways.

"I wanted to try makeup for the first time." Yeji looked surprised since Herjin isn't the type to do such thing. "And I thought It looked pretty good for my first attempt but people were staring at me and then I find out they were staring cause I look like an idiot."

Yeji couldn't help but feel bad. "No, don't say that." She went to hug her in an awkward position since Heejin was still covering her face. "Come. Let's go to the bathroom."

______

"Okay Heejin. Please look up now. No one else is in here." She slowly moved her head up while facing Yeji. "Well it is your first time so don't beat yourself up. If Dayeon has nothing nice to say she shouldn't say it at all. How about this, I'll use some makeup wipes to help you remove it. Would you want that?" Heejin nodded. "I'm not really interested in makeup in the first place."