• 4

Heejin finally got home from school and threw herself onto her bed. "Ah. This feels nice. I can finally rela-"

*DING*

"Who the heck is bothering me?" Heejin scrambled through her blanket in an attempt to find her phone. Once she did, she was met with a text message from Yeji.

 Once she did, she was met with a text message from Yeji

Heejin looked up from her phone and sighed

Heejin looked up from her phone and sighed. "I guess I'll go to make Yeji happy." She threw her phone onto the bed and got up to look for an outfit in her closet to wear.

"Hmm.." she stroked her chin and scanned the clothing. "Well, Yeji said to wear something casual so I don't really need to find anything fancy." She looked again and finally decided to wear a white tank top with a black cardigan and blue ripped jeans, and to finish off, a pair of black converse. "Yes! This is the perfect casual outfit for a party."

If you couldn't tell already, Heejin was starting to feel a lot better about the whole party thing. She was actually looking forward to it a little. Knowing she'll be there with her best friend made her a lot more comfortable as well.

______

"Yeji." Heejin looked over at the girl angrily. "What?" "You didn't tell me THIS many people were going to be here!" "Why does that matter Heejin?" Heejin covered her face with her hands then ran her fingers through her hair to try and calm herself down. "Nevermind, let's just go."

The girls got out of the car and walked up to the front of the gigantic house. Which was basically a mansion. Before even stepping foot into the house, Heejin got bumped into. "Ouch!" She turned to see younger looking girls dressed up in relatively revealing clothing for their age. Heejin raised her eyebrows."Um.."

Since the most popular guy in school threw the party, Jackson. Many freshman girls that weren't invited tried to sneak in to get a glimpse of him.

"Move out the way next time idiot." The group of girls laughed as they continued their way inside. "They literally look like their ten years old." Heejin snickered. "Their just stupid freshman, don't worry about them." Yeji rubbed the girl's back while they proceeded inside.

"Oh my gosh." Heejin covered her mouth in disbelief. She wasn't used to seeing people chug alcohol, making out aggressively, the flashing lights and loud music so she was VERY overwhelmed.

"Yej-" Next thing you know, Yeji practically disappeared with a group of other people, leaving Heejin all alone. Her palms began to sweat due to her nervousness. All she was doing was wandering around because she had no clue on earth where to go.'"What do I do, what do I do?" She whispered to herself when someone tapped on her shoulder.

"Who are you?, I've never seen you before? Are you aware this is invite and plus ones only?"

She avoided eye contact at all cost, playing with her fingers. She was a total mess.

"Uh..um... I am actually someone's plus one." The guy raised his eyebrows in relief. "Oh! That makes sense. You definitely wouldn't be directly invited here. He scoffed. "Who's plus one are you anyways?" "Um... Yeji." Heejin gulped while staring at her feet. "What did you say?" The guy asked louder. "Yeji. Hwang Yeji. You obviously know who I'm talking about. Everyone knows Yeji." She crossed her arms.

"Yeji? Are you that girl that always hangs around her?" His eyes widen as he realizes. "Yeah.." "Ohhh okay then. Yeah this makes a lot of sense now."

And just like that, he walked off.

"My god.." Heejin turned around again finally laid her eyes upon Yeji sitting with a group of other people. She decided to walk up to them to inform Yeji she wanted to leave.

"Oh hey Jinni!" Yeji stretched her arms out for a hug. She appeared to be a bit tipsy. "Yeji. Can we leave. I really don't want to be here."

Before Yeji had to chance to respond, someone else budded in. "Who the hell are you?" Heejin was visibly stunned by the girl. "I'm Heejin.." The girl laughed for a second. "Who?" Until Yeji finally called out. "Ryujin chill. This is my friend Heejin. How have you not seen her at least once? I'm with her the majority of the time at school." Ryujin looked at Heejin, back at Yeji then shook her head "Alright then..."

"Yeji. I really wanted to leave I don't like it here." Heejin placed her hands on Yeji's shoulders looking dead her eyes showing that she was being 100% serious. "Heejin you're fine no one did anything to you."

Heejin didn't respond after that. She simply walked away. She knew that Yeji clearly wasn't trying to have a better understanding of the situation so there was no use.

While continuing to walk, she wasn't paying attention where she was going since she was so out of it, which caused her to bump into someone. "Oh crap I'm sorry!" She panicked. Heejin looked to see who she bumped into and he wasn't too thrilled.  That "He" was the man himself, Jackson. "What the hell. Can you watch where you're going? Yikes. Who even let you in my house?" Heejin was too stunned at the situation to speak. He shoved her until she finally reached to front door.

People didn't do anything. They just watched and stared from afar. Which made her pretty embarrassed.

"Don't come back in here weirdo." He slammed the door shut and left a dumbfounded Heejin at the front step.

She still hadn't said anything, her eyes began to water which eventually turned into full on tears. She kept her head down while walking to avoid anyone seeing her face. Since Yeji was the one to bring her to the party, she couldn't just break into her car and drive off so, she was left to walk home alone at night. This neighbourhood was unfamiliar to her so the maps app on her phone was her best friend the rest of the night.