• 14

When Yeji told Heejin to never talk to her again, she really meant it. That was one thing about her, it was never hard for Yeji to cut someone off. Any time someone did her wrong or disrespected her in such a way, she can take a 10 year friendship, get that person out of her life and the next day act like she never knew them.

It was a blessing and a curse.

At least a curse for Heejin.

She walked through the halls quickly to make it to her next class. Her eyes happened to lay upon someone. Yeji.

It really hurt to see Yeji looking so happy without her, as if they were complete strangers.

She met a lot more people through seojin and seemingly became her best friends. Any time you see one, you'd see the other.

Heejin grinded her teeth in anger. She shook her head with both hands on her hips. "I can't stand looking at this... they don't even know Yeji!

As you probably expected, she decided to try and work things out. Which didn't end so well...

"Okay. I can do this." Heejin took and deep breath and walked up to Yeji who was at her locker getting books for the next class she had.

Since Yeji had her locker open, Heejin was smart enough to go behind the door so when Yeji went to close it, Heejin would be shown right then and there.

Yeji closed the locker and didn't say anything at first. She just have the girl a dirty looked and turned away.

"Wait!"

Yeji let out a loud sigh on purpose to let Heejin know she was annoyed and faced towards her.

"What." She said in the most cold voice ever.

"I'm sorry for everything Yeji. Please forgive me. I was just being a jealous idiot. I'm really sorry."

Yeji continued to look at the girl with a straight face. All she said back was "listen. You had the chance to act mature and talk to me without being so rude. I get why you were upset but acting the way you did was childish. So no, I don't accept this so-called apology. You had your chance of friendship with me and you messed it up.

She stood there looking clueless as ever. At this point she has no idea what to do anymore. All hope for reviving that spark was gone.

And that was the last time they spoke to each other.