• 12

As the days, turned into weeks past by, Yeji began to hang out with Heejin less and less without realizing. She's just been so focused on Seojin, he's practically taken over her. Although she would text Heejin here and there, that was at least once or twice a week.

Heejin was getting used to it day by day. As much as it bothered her. She simply didn't want to interfere with Yeji's relationship.

______

"Yah! Do you know how much you irritate me?" Huh? Kang Dayeon pushed Heejin up against some lockers while the rest of her squad stood behind. "Your stupid little glasses, always so quiet and shy." She scoffed. "It's annoying." Before Dayeon continued harassing Heejin, she looked around the area for any teachers. "I swear to god, if we weren't in school right now I would kill your sorry ass. And you'll end up in the news!" Her and her squad laughed sinisterly.

"Is everything alright girls?" Dayeon swung her head so fast to the side, she almost got whiplash. Her eyes laid upon a teacher so her first instinct was the grab Heejin into a hug. "Hello Miss kim! Everything is fine. Just hugging my friend!"

She lied right through her teeth.

"Oh. Okay then." And miss Kim walked off just like that.

"Move. And don't appear in my sight ever again." Dayeon shoved Heejin away.

She just stood there silently with tears slowly falling down her face. She slid down onto the floor and cried into her hands. In that moment she really wished Yeji was there to defend her.

______

*Buzz Buzz*

"Ugh. I am trying to watch my favourite show! What is this notification?" Heejin said with an annoyed tone.

She flipped her phone to see on the screen that it was a text from Yeji. The first of the week.

As uninterested as she was, Heejin didn't want to be mean so she pretended like she cared

She looked up from her phone and sighed

She looked up from her phone and sighed. "Wow. She doesn't even call me Jinni anymore."

The nickname meant a lot to her since Yeji was basically the only friend she ever had.

Once she caught herself about to get teary eyed, she blinked a couple of times to settle herself and continued to watch the tv.