• 7

"Seeee, you're having fun. And there's no way you can tell me studying is more fun than this." "It's not. Will have to admit. This yogurt is the best thing I'll ever eat in my lifetime." The two laughed when suddenly someone approached their booth.

"Um.. excuse me." They both looked up to see a tall guy, about 6ft with black hair medium length and wearing casual clothing but he manages to make it look even better. "Yes?" Yeji responds. "I think you look beautiful. May I have your number so I can get to know you better?"

Heejin couldn't help but roll her eyes. She was getting sick and tired of every other guy coming to ask the same thing over and over again while she was out with Yeji. Which is another reason why she preferred to stay home most of the time.

Heejin didn't let Yeji answer back, she decided to bud into their conversation. "She doesn't like when people ask for her number like that you know. Besides, who are you? She doesn't know you. For all she knows you could be a criminal."

Yeji and the boy were shocked. More so yeji, since Heejin isn't the type to talk like that at all. "Oh. Um. Sorry then." He walked off visibly embarrassed and upset. "Um.. Heejin. What was that for?" Yeji asked looking puzzled as ever. "I just said what you were thinking in your head." She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay... well you might've been right but you didn't have to be so harsh about it."

Because Heejin didn't want tension between the two, she apologized even though she didn't 100% mean it.

Why was Heejin acting like that?

Was she perhaps, jealous?

______

"What's wrong with me? Is there something wrong with me?" Heejin dug her hands into her hair in frustration as she stared at herself in the mirror. "It's so annoying having people hit on Yeji all of the time. Why can't it be me for once? Ah.. what am I saying? I sound stupid." Heejin sighed then got into her bed. "Hmm.. what if I try on makeup for once? I guess that won't hurt. Tomorrow will be the day!"

And so it was.

She made sure to get up extra early to watch tutorial videos on youtube since she was a newbie at the whole makeup thing. And because Heejin never wore makeup she stole her mom's to use for the day.

"I guess I put the foundation on first.." she began to apply the product hesitantly but continued on. "Uhh... and.. wait what is this? Oh, concealer. I'll put this on next."

She went on and eventually finished her makeup. By the time she was finished, her mom already made breakfast.

"Mom this smells good!" She reached downstairs only to be met with her brother, Hyeonjae.

"Hyeonjae! Where is mom?!" He looked at Heejin as if she were a ghost. Hyeonjae was in complete and utter shock at the sight he was seeing. "Um... mom left for work early so I made breakfast today... the real question is what the hell is on your face?"

"It's none of your business idiot." She ended up loosing her appetite knowing her brother made the meal so she decided to go to school without eating.