🐮🐨A/N🐻‍❄️🦊

Hello lovelies! Thank you all so much for rejoining me once again and I hope you have enjoyed the content so far!

Things to look forward to:

1) I will begin writing more whenever I get over my writers block. I have begun working on the new chapter for Paal so that is something to be looking forward to! I have also started outlining what will go down in the next chapters for Edan and Genie!

2) PLEASE! If I could get some of you Potterheads to go and check out the first chapter I wrote for the Harry Potter fan fiction so I can get commentary on it, it will be much appreciated!
The title: Draco Malfoy ~ "Loving You is a Losing Game" Chapter One.
P.S. ~ I have been having trouble deciding which Harry Potter character I should do next!
P.S.S ~ Should I add Mattheo Riddle to the lineup? I have seen a few TikTok pov's for him and I have read a few stories and he seems like an interesting character!

3) Also if you guys could also go and check out my book "Night's Past" that would be great because I am in dire need of Commentary for that book as well! Just posted the second chapter and am currently working on character development before beginning to write the next one! So please help ya girl out!!!!!

Also I just want to say thank you again for you all loving this book, it has been such a thrilling process writing and getting feedback and sharing a laugh or two. I will always look back at these moments even when it does come to an end.

I hope we can share many more in the future with my upcoming content and anything else in between!

Thank you all and Godspeed! ❤️