Blake (Beauty and The Beast) Chapter 2

You were sitting in your chair that was angled just in a way that you were sitting across from the fireplace looking at the slash marks that were on your arm. You were thinking about all the stuff that has happened within the three weeks that he has been in your domain. A few days after he exchanged himself for his mother's life, he had kind of gotten on your bad side.

~flashback~

He locked himself in the room you had the staff prepare for him. It was time for dinner, but he refused to come out because he didn't want to have anything to do with you. This made you somewhat upset.

So you went up the left staircase and stopped in front of the red door that was the border between you and his new bedroom. Mrs. Potts,Cogsworth, and Lumière was already there waiting for you.

"He refuses to come out mistress/ Master." Says Cogsworth in his respective tone.

"Why not?" You asked him with a sneer.

"He says he isn't hungry." Pipes Mrs. Potts.

You knock on his door twice, not receiving a response. You knock once again, this time louder.

"I'm not coming out so don't even try." He said in an annoyed voice.

"Will you at least come and eat something?" You tried to sound modest, but it came out strained.

"I don't want to." You growled in frustration at his stubbornness.

You look down at the tea pot, the clock, and the candlestick with glaring eyes.

"If he doesn't want to eat with me, then he doesn't eat at all." You said in a growl.

You then began to walk back towards your room to sulk.

It was a little bit after supper time that you decided to go and sit in your chair across from the fire place, you starred into the fire as if it would give you the answers you were looking for. When you felt like you were about to fall asleep, you decided to head towards your room to go to bed.

When you got to your room, you were a little confused when you found it to be cracked open. You opened it up all the way and saw with complete horror that the young man had taken the rose's case off of its pedestal and was about to touch it. In anger you ran up and picked up the glass case and put it back in its rightful place over the last link to the witch who had placed you under this curse.

You were huffing and puffing as your adrenaline began to pick up its pace, you turned and glared at him. His face shows pure horror and realization as he saw that you were completely pissed.

"I told you to never come here." You said with a growl.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't m-mean to . . ."

"Get out." You said as a means to keep from lashing out at him.

"B-but I . . ." You lost your sanity as you interrupted him once again.

"GET OUT!" You roared out in anger and frustration.

He ran out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him, you could hear his heavy footsteps as he ran down the stairs.

You caved in on yourself but realized you couldn't hold it in anymore. You roared out in even more anger and frustration and began to make an even bigger mess out of your room.

You tore your bed apart, clawed your walls to ribbons, and even clawed more of the picture of your human form you once had. When all of the destruction was done, you began to breath in slow amounts of air to bring yourself to a calming point. That's when the realization of what you had done had finally dawned itself upon your mind.

Yes he defied your one and only rule, but you didn't have to yell at him the way you did. You went to the mirror that was beside the rose and picked it up. Before you asked to see him, you noticed that the rose was beginning to break its petals off. Three of the petals were already sitting at the bottom, that ment that there was only two more months until your twenty first birthday.

Now finding a new purpose to see how he was doing, you turned the mirror so that the glass was now facing you.

"Show me the boy." You said in a hurry.

An image of the boy swirled into view right after you made your request. He was outside on his horse and in the background you could see the wolves beginning to close in on him. You gasped in shock, then threw the mirror back down onto the table.

You opened your door, ran down your stairs and made your way to the front corridor. You then threw the front door open and ran outside into the snow. You threw open the gate and tried to make it to him before they could even touch him. When you came upon the scene you could see that they had already knocked him off his horse and they were about to lunge.

You roared out in anger as you pounced at the gray puppies and began to fight them off. On of them managed to take a bite out of your arm, in pain you threw him into a tree causing him to whimper in pain. Once the other wolves saw this, they each whimpered and began to retreat back into the woods, the hurt one limping close behind them.

You turned towards him and looked at him to see that he was on the ground laying on his back.

"Are you alright?" You asked him in concern.

He nodded his head, you were about to smile in relief when you fell forward and passed out. Apparently the wolves had a sort of a disease filled bite that can cause people to gain fevers and pass out, but when you come up, you were sitting in your chair while the fire was burning as bright as ever.

You heard a knock on your door.

"Come in." You said a little hoarseness invading your voice.

He walked in with a bowl of water that had a rag sitting at the bottom and a few bandages. It was then that you noticed the three large cuts that the mutt's teeth had left on your arm.

You yelped as he placed the warm rag on your arm.

"I'm sorry, but we need to disinfect the wound before it becomes even more infected." His tone held authority.

You merely sighed as he continued to cleanse your wound.

"I'm sorry." You finally said to him after he wrapped your arm up in the bandage.

He looked at you and began to blush.

"I understand why you yelled at me, but I should apologize for not obeying your one rule. So I'm sorry as well." He smiled at you with a cheerful face.

Your heart began to beat fast at his smiling face, it was weird yet exciting to you.

You told him thank you before he left the room and he said you're welcome as he slowly shut the door and began to walk back to his room.

~End of flashback~

Since then the two of you were beginning to get closer, next week you two were going to have a snow day. You smiled at yourself as you thought about what the two of you were going to do that day.

But you couldn't help but wonder why you felt as though something bad was going to happen to you. Guess you'll have to find out later . . .