🎆🎈Contest Winners🎉🎊

Hello one and all, how is everyone doing this fine day/evening? So after a lot of reconsidering and then reconsidering once again, I've decided that the best way to announce the winner's will be just to surprise you all when I post a chapter!

(Sorry I am just that diabolical 😂😈)

But I do have some fantastic news! I will start to post more to my stories (all of them) starting after I finish with my finals which are next week! So ladies and gentlemen be looking for word to a lot of notifications in the future!

Also I would like to apologize for my lack of response and activity .... the death of my grandmother really took a toll on me and my family, me especially because she lived right down the street from me and it just seems unreal that she could be here one minute and then gone in the next. But that is life guys and unfortunately there will be even more heartache in the future.

I would also like to thank you guys for continuing to support me and for even sharing my book with some of your friends, I really appreciate it! Also an update - my phone is still out of commission and so I will either be using a computer or my tablet to post stories.

Unfortunately for that my tablet only works if I have WiFi and I would either have to use a library computer or one from work. But don't worry I will find a way to get the updates to you guys even if they are delayed a bit!

Again thank you all for your support and please message me any time if you have any questions about the book, want some tips about writing a book or even just want to talk!

See you later guys and Merry Christmas!