Alex (Alice- Alice in wonderland)

He had came home drunk off his ass again. You thought that if you didn't interact with him, he wouldn't know that you were there.

Such small hopes can attract an even bigger downfall.

He stumbled into the living room, bumping into the couch while he tried to keep his balance. He ended up tripping over the rug, causing him to land face first onto the floor.

You couldn't help but laugh at his foolishness, which was something you never should've done. He jumped up in a heartbeat and threw you off the couch.

You crashed through the glass coffee table that was sitting in the middle of the room. Glass shards buried themselves deeper into your back with every breath you took in. You tried to move, but that caused pain to shoot in every direction.

Your vision began to blur, but not before you saw the look on his face.

Dissatisfaction.

He wasn't done with you, That much you knew. But you weren't prepared for what he was about to do next.

He went into the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest kitchen knife he could find. He walked back into the room to find that you were still drifting in and out of consciousness.

He croutched down next to you and took your left hand in his while holding the knife steadyly in his other hand. He placed the top of the blade at one end of your wrist and slid the point across your skin until It met the other end. He gently layed that hand down by your side and did the exact some thing with your other wrist.

He made cuts that were deep enough for you to bleed out, but not deep enough to kill you instantly. Apparently he wasn't as drunk as you thought he was, because he was extremely aware of the actions he was taking.

He was tired of you being the favorite child, tired of you being so damn perfect. He thought that this was a perfect way to get vengence, vengence for the life you stole from him. It's true that he did love you at first like every older brother should, but then he soon began to realize that your parents spend more time with you than they ever did with him.

That, however, was not true.

He was anti - social and barely had any friends. The only time he ever talked to his parents was when he needed money and whenever you tried to talk to him, he would just ignore him.

He smiled at his handy work before he walks over to the couch and watches you as you slowly and painfully die away. He didn't plan on you reviving and was shocked when you woke up and started screaming.

You tried to look down at your wrists, but he slapped you before you could even lift up your head. He turned your face over so that you were facing him. You looked up at him with tears brimming your eyes.

His smile was cold and heartless as he held the cold blade to your throat. You whimpered causing his smile to grow bigger.

"Now (y/n), you could've made things easier by staying half awake, but now that you're fully awake, I'm afraid that you'll have to die more quickly than I planned." He pushed the knife down against your throat, but it hadn't broke through your skin yet.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked him breathlessly.

You were beginning to fade fast and you could hardly breath. He leaned closer to you until you could feel his warm breath hit your ear.

"Because I was ment to be an only child." Those words had cut you deeper than his knife did.

And when his knife finally did slice open your throat, that's when you woke up gasping for breath.