Aaron (Ariel- The Little Mermaid) Chapter 3

A/n : I'd like to dedicate this chapter to neko-chan_Jessica , because you are never too old to dream about living in the sea 😉

Warning : The following Chapter may cause you to fangirl/fanboy to the highest caliber. If this does happen, you should contact your doctor immediately.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Sometimes life isn't always fair. To most people, life is a precious thing that must be cherished with each and every second it is still in existence. When it comes to you, however, life is coming to an end.

The day you found Aaron naked on the sand was also the day that everything in your life would change. No, it wasn't because you had just been reunited with the young man that you were starting to fall in love with.

It was because your parents believed that have too much freedom.

~That same morning~

His hand felt warm and comforting. Almost like a sweet dreams that you never wanted to end. You might not let it show on the outside, but on the inside you were having a freaking meltdown because of Aaron's change in form.

'How did he become a human?!?!?" You thought to yourself.

You looked up at him to see him smiling down at you, you looked away just as quickly and began to blush.

"Stop it (y/n), children of the royal court do not think blush like virgins before they go see their parents." You urged your cheeks to stop flaring up as you took a deep breath before you both walked past the guards that were stationed at the front gate of the palace.

"Good morning, prince/princess (y/n). When did you leave the palace?" The short young guard with hair as white as snow greeted you in formality.

"A few minutes ago actually. Promise you won't say anything to anyone about my sneaking out again?" You asked him with a wink.

"You're secrets are always safe with me your highness." He winks back at you before bowing as you both pass by.

Aaron tugs at your sleeve as the two of you begain to ascend the steps to the front doors. You look at him with raised eyebrows, while he was giving you a ''What the fuck was that?" kind of look.

"There is no need for jealousy, that was just Vincent. I've known him since we were kids, he's my best friend." You say with a hint of fondness in your tone.

He smiles at your adorable face. You stick your tongue out at him in a playful manner while trying hard to control the warmth that wanted to invade your cheeks.

The twin servants greeted you as the two of you finally made it up to the very top.

"Good morning your highness, did you take an early morning stroll along the beach?" The one on the right asked you.

"Yes I did, Harold. How are you feeling today?" You asked him politely.

"I am doing quite well, thank you for asking." His lips moved his bushy, grey mustache as they slowly turned into a smile.

"So well in fact that when I went to check up on him, he was snoring. It was so loud that my eardrums almost popped." His twin to the left, Anthony, stated as a matter-of-factly.

"Well I am glad that you are feeling well Harold, and I am sorry that you went through that Anthony, but I am glad that you checked in on him." You smile at them.

They then bow to you with their right arms over their chests with big bright smiles on their faces. They then opened the doors for you and your partner.