A/N

Okay my awsome geeks and nerds, starting next week I will be working on the final chapters for the stories and believe me when I say that they will be thought out properly and might even be longer than their previous chapters!!

They will full of surprises and possible happy endings and no cliffhangers!!! (Maybe 😏). And I hope that you will love how they end and possibly share with me which one is your favorite story on here or favorites in case there is more than one.

I also wanted to take this time to thank all of you for voting and reading my book. I always look forward to the comments and share laughs with my friends after reading them together!! I hope to see more comments like these in the future when I start working on the next one shot series.

Also if you haven't voted for which one shot series you would like for me to do next, please go over to the 2nd A/N chapter and vote now because the poll will be closing soon and you will miss your chance!!!!!

Also I would like to talk to you all about something very important to me. You see I would like to write an actual book, one that people will enjoy reading and it still be on their minds. One that will have people excited and happy but will also make them cry and feel like they know the characters.

So if you guys have any opinions on what type of book I should write, I am all ears and will take note of any suggestion. You could give a topic or a theme in the comments below on what type of story I should write or you can pm me and we can discuss it there 🤗

Also be aware that the next upcoming chapters will take a while for me to publish since there will be so much going on in them along with the fact that I want them to be the best chapters yet.

Also if you have any questions or concerns about any of the books you can also comment on this page or pm me as well 🤩 hope you all have a wonderful summer!!!

Sincerely ~ Author - Chan a.k.a C. S. Lavender