Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Family

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. Sun rises from Gray's room. Both of them are awake. Juvia's head is resting on Gray's chest. Gray wrapped his arm around Juvia's body, both feeling their naked and warm bodies. Juvia smiled as she sniffed Gray's body and caressing her hand all over his chest. It feels amazing.

"Good morning." Gray looked down to Juvia. Juvia looked at him with wide smile.

"You already said that." Juvia giggled as she said.

"I want to say it again." Gray said.

Juvia laughed. "Well then, good morning again, Gray."

They both laughed. Gray held her tight as they both covered themselves in the blanket. Gray felt amazing. Last night was amazing. The way they both moan each other's name, the way they needed each other and the way they both came as one, it was a night they won't ever forget. They never felt amazing again in their life.

"Do you think Xander's awake by now?" Gray asked Juvia.

Juvia closed her eyes, feeling Gray's warmth. It still feels like a dream for her. "I don't really know. He hasn't been crying, has he?"

Gray chuckled and pinched Juvia's nose. "Nope. He hasn't."

Juvia looked at the clock on the wall. "It's still 6:30 am. Usually, Xander would wake up by 7 o'clock. If he had a bad dream he would wake up by 4 o'clock in the morning. So it's good."

"Being a mother suits you." He said adoringly. He looked down at Juvia, who is blushing. "I wish I was just there when you're still carrying him."

Juvia bit her lip. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Gray shrugged. It was really okay with him but he also wished that he was there. "I've heard you almost lost Xander."

Juvia rose and looked at Gray in surprise. "When did?"

"Gajeel."

"Oh..." She said. Then, she rested her head again on his chest. Remembering that she almost lost Xander is frightening. "Yes. I almost lost him. That time, too much blood was running down my legs. That time, I almost felt numb because of that pain. That time, I thought I would lose him. I already lost you; I can't lose my child, too."

Gray kissed the top of her head. Part of him was angry and regrets flooded through his head. But it happened, he had nothing to do. "I'm sorry I wasn't there. And you didn't lose me, you know that."

Juvia smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. And I'm sorry that I left you."

"Hush, Juvia. Let's not do the 'I'm sorry'. It's all in the past." Gray said as he repositioned their bodies and went on top of her.

"Gray!" Juvia screamed in surprise. Gray held her hand and put in on the top the headboard. They were both laughing while Gray, on top, was doing that.

Gray looked at the clock. "Well, we still have 27 minutes..."

"Oh no, Gray!" Juvia said as she laughed. Gray went down to her face, their noses touching.

"Oh yes, Juvia! Oh yes!" He smirked as he kissed Juvia like he did earlier.

Juvia is happily making pancakes in the kitchen while Gray and Xander waited for it to cook. Gray told Juana to take the day off. Juana happily nodded and kissed Juvia good bye for a while.

"Well, it is the first time Juana wasn't with us." Juvia said as she put the pancakes on the plate. She handed it to her son, who was happy to receive it.