Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ask

“Hey! No running down the hall.” Said the nurse in the hospital. She was running as fast as she could.

“Sorry!” She almost yelled but for sure the nurse could only hear it. But still, she didn’t listen. She needs to go as fast as she could. Room 909. She keeps that in mind.

She keeps on looking for a room 908. It feels like running through a path of nothingness. She runs until her breathing pants. She saw room 905 as she passed through.

Room 906. She passed through it again.

Room 907. Almost there. She thought and passed through the white walls.

Room 908. One more door and I’ll be there. She thought again as she slowed down her steps and stopped running. She took a long breathe and before she could knew, she was at a door, Room 909.

It took her a second before she realized that she needed to open that door. Juvia, you have to open the damn door. She thought. Her hands tremble as she was about to open it. What will she saw inside it? Who will she saw when she opens the door? Hey, Juvia, you’ve got to get your shit together.

But she couldn’t bring her shit together. For she is remembering something. All memories came back to her. She sighed. She doesn’t want to remember but here she is in front of the door. She needs to open the door. She is needed here. She still needs to see them.

She sighed again. She looked like a fool just by standing in front of the door. She was running fast earlier, why couldn’t she bring herself inside that room now? She breathes in and out. She held the door and ready to open it. I’m ready to face it. I’m ready to face him.

Her heartbeat was fast that she felt numb about everything as she opened the door. She felt like she was about to pull a trigger in a bomb. And the bomb was her. She felt like she was about to open a treasure box and the treasure box was what’s inside the room. It felt anticipating. She felt her sweat running down her temple. She felt sweaty. Her palms are sweaty; she had to wipe it in her dress. She adjusted her dress, meaning she was really nervous.

Then she opened the door.

All eyes are on her when she opened it. There she saw Lucy in the hospital bed, holding a newborn baby. Then, he saw Natsu beside Lucy, looking engrossed as he stared at his baby. Then, her eyes traveled among whose inside the room. She sighed in relief. He was not here. She thought.

“Juvia!” Levy exclaimed. She welcomed her with a hug. Juvia smiled and hugged back. She felt nostalgic with her seeing her friends.

“Juvia! We’re glad you came.” Lucy said at her. She smiled. Erza, Mira, Cana, Lissana were also there.

“Long time no see, Juvia.” Natsu grinned at her then he looked at his baby again.

“Yeah, we haven’t seen you since college. Or since we graduated.” Loki said as he adjusted his eyeglasses and looked at her. She smiled to him as well. “Well, hell, you look gorgeous.”

“Loki, there’s a baby in the room. Stop swearing.” Mira said but she still has her smile on.

Juvia just laughed at them and went over to see Lucy’s newborn baby. It’s true that she hasn’t seen her friends since they graduated in college. She hadn’t said anything on that. Instead, she looked at the baby and gently touched its cheeks.

“It looks like Natsu.” She commented. Then, she looked at Lucy smiling. “Is it a boy?” Lucy nodded and Juvia had to look again to the baby. He was so adorable. His hair is blonde like his mother but the eyes, nose and lips are all Natsu’s.