Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Drunken Proposal

True enough, it was not hard for their friends to accept the news. It shocked them but they accepted the kid so well. Actually, Xander is well-pampered by their friends.

"Aw, man. He really looks like Gray." Elfman said while looking at Xander. The kid smiled at him.

"But he has Juvia's eyes. Look," Mira said as she gleefully carries the kid from Juvia. "He is really cute."

"Lucky, he didn't have your eyes, Gray." Natsu scoffed.

"What?" Gray narrowed his eyes on Natsu.

Loke pinched Xander's cheek. "Lucky boy isn't he?" And everyone laughed.

"Hey!" Gray shouted. "Don't pinch my son like that!"

Everybody laugh once again. Gray is overprotective of Xander. Juvia just smiled at him and tell that it was okay.

"It's not okay, Juvia. Xander is being passed on like a ball." Gray said as he narrowed his eyes at his friends, whose carrying Xander. "He might cry. Or get bruised."

Gajeel scoffed. "So damn whipped."

They laughed again. It was true that Gray whipped with Xander. Every time he came home from work, he always played with Xander, always volunteering to do things. Juvia is grateful that Gray helped her with the child. And it's quite funny to see Gray whipped over by a kid.

Gajeel was shocked when Levy pulled his ear. She stares daggers at him like she's about to explode. Gajeel's immediate reaction is to panic.

"What?" Gajeel asked. His sweats are like bullets.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" Levy's tone was like a stone. She really does look scary when mad.

Gajeel opened and closed his mouth. He wanted to say something but he doesn't know how. Before things go wrong, Juvia interrupted the two.

"It was me, Levy. I told him not to tell everyone." Juvia said. Levy looked at her.

Levy sighed. "Okay. But that was years! Years! And he didn't tell me!" She looked at Gajeel again. She pouted. "Don't you trust me with secrets?"

Gajeel raised his hands in defeat. "I'm sorry woman. Juvia's my sister. Please, I'm sorry."

Levy sighed and rolled his eyes on Gajeel. "Right. Fine. It's just unfair."

Juvia apologized to Levy. "I'm sorry, Levy."

Levy looked at Juvia and smiled. "That's alright. Nobody is blaming you."

Juvia felt relieved. It was a good sign and Xander was really welcomed in the guild. The girls talked separately with the boys while the boys, well they're drinking and probably messing up the restaurant that they have rent for the dinner. Xander was already asleep in Juvia's arms.