Special Chapter

dedicated to

Special Chapter

Her eyes widened in what she just saw. She could not believe it. She already had speculations in her mind but she really hopes it wasn't true. But as seeing it real, seeing all the five sticks she had peed, it almost made her vomit. She sobbed when she all the test results. The past few days of her being sick all the time, the vomiting and almost passing out in her class, it was all because she is pregnant.

Shit. What am I going to do? Should I tell him? Should I tell Gray?

She was confused and scared. How come they weren't that careful? It was just one night when they didn't use protection. And they were drunk. They were reckless.

Someone knock on the door. "Hey, are you okay in there?" A lady asked outside the restroom. She forgot she's in a public restroom.

She sniffed and fixed herself. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll be out in while."

She stood up, her knees weak. She went out of the cubicle, taking with her the five positive test results and slid it in her bag. She washed her face and looked at the mirror.

What the hell am I going to do? How could I tell Gray? We were just graduating. How will Father going to react with this?

She touched her flat stomach, trying to feel a baby inside her. She can't believe she's pregnant. But she keeps track on her period and she is never late. It was almost two months since she had her period. She can't believe it. And they have been active with being intimate ever since.

It was a mixed feeling. Happy and excited, for a baby is such a wonderful thing. And it was made with all love she thought it was endless. Scared and terrified, for they were too young to have a baby. They were just starting their relationship. They weren't even an official couple yet.

What if Gray won't accept this? How would he even react to this?

She was terrified, he will reject for sure. All their time together, she was the first one to make a move. She chased him like crazy; even confessed in front of all people. People really found her hopeless and pathetic because of all her crazy ideas into getting him; making him fall in love for her.

She shook her head, remembering that Gray was waiting for her outside. She wiped her face and pulled out her make up kit. She can't be seen sick. Gray would notice. And she has to go to a doctor soon.

"Are you okay?" Gray asked when she went out of the restroom. She nodded as she walked to his side. They started to walk in the hallway. "You took so long I almost fell asleep."

Juvia giggled but she felt guilt. She must hide it very well. "I'm sorry. You should get used to it though. We're girls. We need to redo our make-up."

Gray rolled his eyes. He put an arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Well, whatever. Why do you need that anyway? You're most beautiful without it."

Juvia blushed and her heart skipped as he said that. She still can't believe Gray have feelings for him. Official or not, she felt it. Mostly, with actions, every time they were intimate. Gray was truly a man of actions. Gray was still shy about expressing his feelings to Juvia, words and all; but he never fails to make Juvia feel his love to her.

"So, you want to go anywhere?" He looked down at her as they walked at the hall.

"Juvia needs to go to a doctor." She said. She felt Gray's body tense and they stopped walking.