Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Worth it

Gray woke up with Juvia screaming. He's currently taking a nap on a Saturday afternoon. This was the only day he can rest. For weeks, they have been planning for their wedding. Gray decided and plead to Juvia that their wedding will be soon. Since he told Juvia's father that, they're going to have another baby soon. Gray doesn't want Mr. Lancaster to find out that he's lying. He's diefinitely be pregnant by the time they went off for their honeymoon. Planning isn't hard for him since Juvia was the one who will decide and choose for such things. He will just have to support her in every step of the way. He immediately stood up and went over Juvia. She's currently on the backyard with Xander. He ran as fast as he could. He frowned when he looked around. Juvia ran up to him when she saw him. She was still screaming and it freaks him out.

"GRAY!" She called and ran up to him. Then she buried her face on his chest.

"Wha-what happened, Juvia?" He looked down to Juvia who's hugging him tightly and is currently shaking. "Juvia?" Then he looked at Xander, who looks harmless. "What is it?"

Gray is confused. Why is Juvia crying if Xander is just fine playing on the grass? Xander laughs heartily on the ground. Then, Juana came outside the backyard. She had the same expression as hers. Confused, as well. She might have run as well on the way here. He just shrugged at Juana. Juana went to Xander.

"Juvia, what is it? Why did you scream?" He asked. "You're freaking me out, sweetheart."

"T-There's a f-frog." Juvia confessed, sobbing each word.

Gray opened his mouth in shock. His relief died down. But what Juvia said shocked him, big time. "T-there's a what?" 

"A frog!" Juvia said as she shut her eyes tightly and hugged Gray tightly as well.

"A frog?" Gray asked. Then, he remembers. Juvia is afraid of frogs. He wanted to laugh but it would make Juvia mad.

"Don't laugh!" Juvia pouted. He couldn't hide it.

Gray let out a chuckle. He couldn't help it anymore. "I'm not."

Juvia punched her lightly. "You just did. It's a frog, Gray! A Frog! That scared me to death!" She sobbed again.

"Hush now, Juvia. There are no more frogs." Gray tried to calm him. He also tried not to laugh. Juvia looked up him and frowned. "What? I'm not laughing, Juvia." He defended himself.

"Xander touched the frog!" Juvia said wide eyes. Panicked, even.

A smile escapes from Gray's lips. He is amused with his son.  Juvia punched him lightly on the chest again.

"What? Xander could handle frogs. He could protect you from frogs." Gray said. Now, laughing at his fiancée.