🗿ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇʜᴇᴀʀᴛ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🗿

(Sukura41: Kalianna and Giselle sit behind Ivan

(Sukura41: Kalianna and Giselle sit behind Ivan. There is an extra desk behind Kalianna and Giselle and Nathaniel sits behind them.)

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation, and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power." Nooroo explains.

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!" A mysterious man insisted.

"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!" Nooroo disclosed.

"I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again." The mystery man caressed the Moth Brooch in his palm.

"The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!"

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?"

"But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!" Nooroo protested.

"I must have this absolute power!" The mystery man stomps his foot, startling the pure white butterflies and making them take flight. "Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now!" He points at Nooroo, causing him to gasp. "And you must obey me!"

"Yes, master." Nooroo says dejectedly, bowing his head.

The mystery man puts on the brooch. "Nooroo, dark wings! Rise!" He proclaimed as the butterflies coated his figure.

Nooroo gets sucked into the brooch, and the man spreads his arms while the butterflies departed from him.

"From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!" The new villain now known as Hawk Moth laughs evilly.

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Outside.

"Do you think... they'll like them?" Kalianna asked her mother. She had a pink and gold box which was filled with cookies inside.

Vanita, who was texting on her phone, wasn't paying attention to what her daughter asked. "Of course they'll like your yacht sweetie." She replies absentmindedly.

Kalianna huffs. "Mom!"

"Huh?" Vanita looks up from her phone at the noirette before she looked down at her phone again and continued texting, her fingers flying fastly across the keyboard.