😼ᴄᴏᴘʏᴄᴀᴛ😼

Scene: De-Sinclair Car

Kalianna has an object wrapped in foil paper in her lap.

"It's so kind that you're going to give Adrien lunch Kalianna!" Tikki says from her owner's purse.

"Well, I figured that he'd be hungry cause he's fencing." Kalianna smiles.

"So, are you going to take the opportunity to share with him?" Tikki asked.

Kalianna blushes as Tikki giggles.

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

A crowd is gathered for the Lady Luck and Cat Noir's statue.

Théo and mayor André are facing the crowd with the giant statue covered with a sheet behind them.

"I'm sure you've outdone yourself, Théo." André patted the man's shoulder.

"It was my honor. And I can't wait to meet Lady Luck," Théo got out a newspaper picture of Lady Luck. "I hope she'll autograph the photo I used as the inspiration for the statue."

(Sukura41: Why was this episode even invented? Théo is like a grown fvcking man crushing on a teenager dressed up in a skintight suit with a small a$$ mask on! 🤢)

"Oh, it's nearly time. Lady Luck and Cat Noir should already be here by now." André looked out into the open.

Scene: Marinette's Room.

"Look, we all know improv's not your bag," Alya gives Marinette a notepad. "So just stick to this script. Then you'll have no problem asking Adrien to a movie."

"But all the teachers say I don't sound natural when I read," Marinette says.

(Sukura41: Thas cause your fake as fvck. 😐)

"Then memorize it," Alya tapped her BFF's head. "It's pretty simple. You can do this. Just don't improvise. Got it?" She showed her phone to Marinette, showing the call screen which had Adrien's picture.

Marinette gasps and takes the phone before looking at the script and back at the device. "Forget it! This is never gonna work!"

"Too late," Alya taps the call button on her phone. "It's dialing~."

Marinette gasps in panic as Alya walks backwards and skillfully jumps behind Marinette's chaise.

(Sukura41: That is physically impossible to jump backwards over a chaise and not screw up. 😐)

Marinette gets up from her chair, panicking. She was holding the phone in one hand, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, this is Adrien's voicemail. Leave a message."

"It's gone to voicemail!" Marinette told her best friend.

"Leave a message! Don't improv!" Alya ordered.