🎸ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ🎸

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

Bob is speaking with Marinette in front of her parents. "So, are you interested?"

"Uh, wait, wait, wait. Lemme get this straight. You want... me to design the album cover for Jagged Stone?! My... all-time favorite singer?!" Marinette asked excitedly.

"That's right! Requested by Jagged Stone himself," Bob pulls out an XY album. "I brought a few visuals so you can get a sense of what we're going for."

Marinette takes the album and inspects it. "This doesn't seem like Jagged Stone material. More like... a perfume ad!"

"This is the direction of his new image. More modern, current!"

"Really? Wow. I was thinking more along the lines of-"

"Don't think! This is what is selling these days."

"Uh... sure."

(Sukura41: See this is one of the reasons why I HATE Marinette. She doesn't even stand up for herself until she decides to design the album cover "Her Way" because Adrien likes Jagged's music. That's so pathetic!)

"And one last thing, Marinette. We're in a hurry! We need your proposal by the end of the day. You up to it?" Bob asked the bluenette.

She looks at her parents, who nod reassuringly. "Uh, yeah! Okay."

"See you later, then." Bob then left.

"My daughter, famous album cover designer. You're going to kill it! Marinette style. Boo-yah!" Tom high-fives his daughter before he hugs her and his wife.

(Sukura41: Sabine nor Tom didn't even propose that if Marinette does the album cover she needs to get some kind of pay. This is how you know Miraculous isn't realistic cause if I had been offered to design an album cover, my mom and grandma would've demanded I get paid.)

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Marinette is drawing an album cover on her tablet while listening to XY's music. She groaned and covered her ears before she paused the music.

"Oh, why does Jagged Stone want to change his style? XY's music is so cold and lifeless, repetitive, mundane, the total opposite of Jagged. And what I've just done here is... ugh... so not my style either."

Nevertheless, she unpaused the music and continued to work on the album cover.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Jagged's Room.

On his tablet, Jagged is watching Nadja Chamack interview XY.

"Why am I number one? Simple. It's not about music, it's about technology. This computer is programmed to produce music and lyrics people will like. It's guaranteed success." XY takes a sip from his drink.