🃏ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴀʏꜱ🃏

Scene: TVi Studio

Scene: TVi Studio.

"Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!" Alec announced.

Nino rubbed his arm nervously and Adrien nudged his arm to encourage him.

Nino, feeling confident, walked up on stage.

"So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome!" Alec praised as a man placed a DJ stand on the stage behind him and Nino. "Check out the decks we got for you!"

Nino with Alec turned to see the DJ set.

Just then Marinette burst into the studio, panting. "S-Sorry I'm late!" She ran up to Adrien.

"It's cool Marinette, Nino's actually about to start right now," Adrien told her, causing her to smile awkwardly at him while blushing.

"So, the challenge the viewers have chosen for you is... to get the mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, to dance!" Alec cheered while the mayor popped up on the screen. "Thank you for agreeing to play with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?"

"Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten." André revealed.

(Sukura41: Wait, I don't get it. He was in kindergarten with Madonna? If he was then wouldn't that make him like the same age she is??? Correct me if I'm wrong guys.)

Kalianna and Giselle made their way into the room just then.

"Hey, Adrien," Kalianna greeted the blonde, waving at him as he turned to look at her and her best friend.

"Hey, Kalianna," He smiled at her.

Marinette rolled her eyes in annoyance. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked the girls, trying not to sound rude in front of Adrien.

"Not that it's any of your business but Giselle was invited to the game show and I came with her to support her," Kalianna says.

"I'm not surprised. You've been growing pretty fast on TikTok Giselle." Adrien noticed.

"I know right? And it's only been a few weeks," Giselle smiles.

Marinette rolled her eyes again and crossed her arms. She'd never admit it but she couldn't help but feel a bit envious of Giselle and how she was growing in the TikTok world.

While Nino is performing for the mayor, Simon Grimault arrives. Adrien waves at him and he in return tries to shake Adrien's hand, but Adrien's bodyguard shields Adrien and stands protectively in front of him, shocking the girls.

"No! It's okay!" Adrien assured Gorilla as he held him back.

"Well he sure takes his job seriously," Giselle muttered to Kalianna.