🗿ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇʜᴇᴀʀᴛ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ🗿

Scene: Parisian Streets

Alya is running to where the battle is and hides behind a green trashbin to record the battle between the stone beings and Cat Noir.

The cat hero ducked when a car came flying at him. "If you can hear me, Lady Luck, I could use a little help!" Cat Noir yelled as he continued to dodge.

"What's she waiting for?" Alya muttered.

Meanwhile, Lady Luck had just arrived at the scene. She watched the battle between her partner and the stone beings, her body trembling.

'No... please... not now... Don't tell me I'm... scared...!'

One of the stone beings suddenly knocks over a car and it is about to hit Alya but Cat Noir throws his staff to save her. Alya screams as she gets trapped between the car and the wall.

A stone being grabs Cat Noir as he had been distracted by Alya.

(Sukura41: Again. 🙄)

"Let go, you rockhead!" Cat Noir demanded as he struggled in the stone being's hold while being carried away.

Lady Luck watched in horror as her partner is being held hostage and a civilian is trapped.

"HEEEELP!" Alya screamed.

Lady Luck balls her hands into fists and takes a deep breath.

'No. Not this time!' The bug heroine throws her yo-yo and it wraps around the car. She pulls the car slightly, giving Alya enough space to free herself.

"Go find somewhere safe," Lady Luck says to Alya after she retracted her yo-yo. "It's too dangerous here."

She then grabs Cat Noir's baton before swinging after the stone beings.

She avoids them and throws Cat Noir's stick at him. "Cat Noir! Extend it!" He does so and jumps out of the stone being's hand to the ground.

Lady Luck grabs him with her yo-yo and pulls him to the lamp pole she was on. "Sorry I was late for the party." She smirked.

"M'lady, have I ever told you you turn my world upside down?" Cat Noir flirted, hanging upside down from Lady Luck's yo-yo.

"Oh really? Well, I guess I better turn you upright then." Lady Luck smiles.

Just then the stone beings began to close in.

"We need the get out of here!" Lady Luck then escapes up to a rooftop with Cat Noir and made their way across other rooftops.

"Hey, aren't we gonna take care of 'em?" Cat Noir asked.

Lady Luck is using her yo-yo as a phone which is showing the news with helicopter footage of the original Stoneheart. "If we wanna save all the stone beings, then we go to the leader," She landed near the Effiel Tower with her partner. "That one!" She pointed at Stoneheart.