👛ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ👛

(Sukura41: This chapter was written by me and Gothic_Vampire_Queen

(Sukura41: This chapter was written by me and Gothic_Vampire_Queen.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

(Sukura41: This is Gothic_Vampire_Queen's part.)

Kalianna sighed as she stretched her arms over her head while she made her way up the steps of the school.

She had spend last night patrolling with Cat Noir until midnight.

A small smile appeared on her face as she remembered how her cat partner was so sweet with his attempts to woo her with his charming words to her.

Smiling, she entered her classroom and made her way to her desk, oblivious to her classmates looking over at her, confused at her cheery expression.

Giselle noticed at what she mistook for a love struck expression on her best friend's face and couldn't help but smirk as Kalianna sat down next to her.

"So are you gonna tell me or am I gonna have to get the answers outta ya?" She asked Kalianna.

The noirette turned to her and began blushing lightly as she realized everyone's attention was on her. She looked away as Giselle giggled.

"So spill. Did Adrien confess? Did he ask you on a date?" Giselle asked, trying to lean closer to get the details.

Kalianna giggled as she used her school tablet as a shield, trying to put some distance between her and her BFF.

"I don't kiss and tell~." She replied, teasing.

"Wait, he kissed- mhm!" Giselle began to shout, only for Kalianna to cover her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Shout louder next time why don't you?" Kalianna requested sarcastically, giving her a playful glare.

Pulling her best friend's hands away, Giselle smiled excitedly. "Did he kiss you?" She asked hopefully.

"No, nothing like that happened." Kalianna replied.

"Awww, booo." Giselle pouted, slumping down against the desk.

Shaking her head, Kalianna pet her BFF's head. "Oh come on, no need to get all pouty. It'll happen when it happens."

Suddenly, they heard laughter out in the hallways and both girls looked up to see Adrien and Nino enter the classroom.

Kalianna smiled and waved to the two while Giselle smiled deviously to herself when she had a mischievous idea just then.

Alya and Marinette entered afterwards and Kalianna noticed the freaky large smile she shot Adrien as she walked to her desk.